• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A God, Destiny and You

Jennete

Suit Gangs Official Cuddle Buddy
Please use this if you need to talk to me, other people or players!! I would love for us all to become one big family so do not be afraid to ask any questions you have here to be answered by me or @Roman !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much did enjoy it. So creative!!

Oh for you and anyone else I am making a master list of name clan appearance on a word doc that way I can make sure no one is using the same image!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]May i be in le cor clan?

[/QUOTE]
Yesh but there are only two more spots open to Cor now, they are very rare and powerful so haha.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Okie ^-^

So what exaclt are the powers of the cor clan

[/QUOTE]
"And lastly His Heart was granted to those who were caring and wished to provide for the rest.

Their godly abilities had to do with empathy(taking over one’s feelings and emotions and reading how they feel for everyone around them, good for finding weaknesses), for healing (others very quickly) and in some rare occasions, the elements, to be used to help others."

Last edited by a moderator:
Blarg222 said:
so should we start since we have good amount of characters?
well I said I would give people the day buuut If you want too? I feel that though maybe a few more would be better right???

Posted My cs, tell me if there's something to be changed xD

Jennete said:
lol I love her accepted! Same note, not officially on the quest as other Apud members will be so you have to discover and have personal motivations but omg I love her!!
That's a lot of love there. But sure, I want to make it like all flirty and things.

And I need a butler. Anyone care to be one? xD

May we start now >->

DGLong said:
Posted My cs, tell me if there's something to be changed xD

That's a lot of love there. But sure, I want to make it like all flirty and things.

And I need a butler. Anyone care to be one? xD
Right here!!!! xD

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]May we start now >->

Right here!!!! xD

[/QUOTE]
You'll make second on just to be my butler???? xD

...Okaaay Y'all can start now haha

just let me do an establishing post first

okay done, have at it!!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Wait annabel is cor so what do i do!!!! *starts flippin out*

[/QUOTE]
you can post with her but you can't let on that she is cor and she can't be where the cor are.... because they are supposed to be dead. They were cut off from the rest so everyone else got more and more corrupt because the caring clan who kept the true values was "dead" haha. You can interact but you have to be sneaky when they ask for your clan

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Can i start with her attacking a village >->

[/QUOTE]
lol sure

When will we start? As thread creator, Jennete should post first, for the honor xD

OOps, I didnt check it. Will compose some later xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back