• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A ghoulishly good Band(Few more spots open!)

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ
They're on the top ten of all the charts, they took the music business by storm, their album's been sold over a million copies already, they're the newest stars and everybody loves them,

they're.... Monsters.

So, this is something I've been itching to do for the longest time, so here we are, trying to advertise this rather freaky role-play. And mind you, I really suck at doing so, but I'm digressing.

This role-play would be of the more light-hearted kind with a lot of it focusing on our band of misfits and their rise to fame and how they'll handle being the biggest names in the music industry, giving us an unique spin on the Superstar lifestyle and the constant assault of paparazzi, media outrage and overly-attached fans.

Seeing that most(if not all) of the band members are from the less...human...kind they'd have to try to arrange things so that they don't blow their cover.

Like for example, usually performing at night, avoiding full moons and so on.

Coupled with their increase in popularity it would become harder and harder to maintain this kind of secrecy, which would give way to a plethora of funny scenarios as they try to adapt to the (un)lives of superstars.

As of now I've got a rough starting point in mind but I'd want to see if anyone's even interested in doing this kind of role-play.

As for roles, you don't necessarily have to play an instrument seeing that their manager and co. are also vital characters in this role-play.

Anyways, enough of this rambling, this is an Interest "Check" so let's see if I can get some life into this tomb.

As for the lineup those are the positions that are (currently) available

-Lead Guitarist: @Midnight Peace

-Rhythm Guitar: @Of the Red

-Bass Guitar:@Vampunk

-Keyboard: @Smoaki

-Drums: @Kencen

-Lead Singer: @Aryel

(-Manager): @gogojojo331

Last edited by a moderator:
Kencen said:
You mean I can finally realize my dream of being a vampire drummer?
neat
If you don't mind competition you're at the right place.

Gotta learn to share those delicious blood-filled fans :9

Vampunk said:
If you don't mind competition you're at the right place.
Gotta learn to share those delicious blood-filled fans :9
I'm sure there's more than enough of them to go around. d:^ )

Aryel said:
Do you mind if I snag the lead singer's part? :D
Majorly hyped rn
I just KNEW you'd want to get that part, haha ^^

I'll include the Roles in the main post then.

Vampunk said:
I just KNEW you'd want to get that part, haha ^^
I'll include the Roles in the main post then.
AHAHAHA! Oh my!

Am I that obvious? Well.... being a siren and all kinda fits with the part. :3

Aryel said:
AHAHAHA! Oh my!
Am I that obvious? Well.... being a siren and all kinda fits with the part. :3
i think you'll be perfect for that part^^

It'd be hilarious if one of them was a human and was super oblivious to what was going on lol. Or maybe that's just my sleep depraved mind?

gogojojo331 said:
It'd be hilarious if one of them was a human and was super oblivious to what was going on lol. Or maybe that's just my sleep depraved mind?
That would really be hilarious. It'd be hard for everyone to hide it from one of their own members AND the media.

Idk what I'll be quite yet, but I'm looking at maybe being a werewolf, definitely being the guitarist, and maybe being the secondary vocalist, too.

gogojojo331 said:
I was thinking that too! Like they put the band together but realize none of their monster friends play bass or keyboard or whatever. Maybe they put an ad in the newspaper? Could be really funny.

Im kind of torn between making my character a were-cat-thing and making him a skinwalker... Im definitely leaning towards skinwalker but idk...

I'll be getting us a thread asap so you can already start working on those CS^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back