• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Game of Thrones: 100 Years Later

Hello everyone, my name is TwistedDreams. I've recently returned to RPnation after a long Hiatus!

Before i pitch my idea, i have seen a few other Game of Thrones related RP's around but none of them was what i was looking for so i'd ask you to please not advertise your GoT RP on my thread, thank you in advance.

The Story So Far
(This will be going mostly off of book cannon with a bit of TV show stuff thrown in but reading the books is not a requirement since the RP will be set 100 years later)

The North
1x01_Winterfell.jpg

Shortly after Stannis' army was anniliated outside of Winterfell, Ser Davos Seaworth returned to White Harbor from the island of Skagos with the young Rickon Stark and his Direwolf. Almost all of the lords of The North rallied behind Rickon against the Boltons. The Boltons were anniliated and House Bolton extinct, the only thing they achieved was becoming the most hated house in Northern history. Rickon grew to be a ferocious leader, declaring war on the Lannisters . He raised the frey stronghold of the Twins to the ground and annialted the Lannister army as they were already stressed and divided fighting elsewhere. When Daenerys Targaryen landed Rickon had already laid siege to Kings Landing and agreed to bend the knee to Daenerys as Jon Snow's true identity had been revealed, binding houses Taragaryen and Stark. He later reforged Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper back into the Stark ancestrial sword of Ice.

As of 399 The Starks hold two seats in The North, House Stark of Winterfell and House Stark of the Dreadfort.

The Riverlands
Riverrun._battlements.png
House Tully regained the castle of Riverrun during Rickon's campaign against the lannisters and a Lannister was traded for Edmure and his newborn daughter. Although House Baelish still holds the title of Lord Paramount to this day. The Frey line was slaughtered to near extinction during Rickon's campaign although afterwards the few remaining frey's rebuilt the castle of The Twins.

In 399 the Riverlands is in a very uncertain position. Although House Baelish controls the Riverlands in title, the true rulers are House Tully. Recently the Tully's have been gaining support to demand that the King gives them back their rightful title. The Freys are in a dire situation with young lord frey the only male member of the house left.

The seat of House Baelish is Harrenhal which was partially torn down and rebuilt.

The Vale
The_Eyrie_(Viewer's_Guide).png
The Vale stayed neutral during Rickon's campaign and declared Peter Baelish declared for Daenarys Targaryen when she landed at King's Landing.

Like the Riverlands, the Vale too is in a dire situation, the Mountain clans have been gaining power ever since Jon Arryns death and now number approxiamately 20,000 strong. rumour has it that the clans have united under a clansmen Warlord who is calling himself King of the Vale and are planning an invasion of the Eyrie.

The Westerlands
Casterly-rock.png
When Daenarys Targaryen landed with her three fully grown dragons, no one supported the Lannisters. The Tyrells fled back to Highgarden and House Lannister itself was exhausted fighting the Starks. Daenarys scored an easy victory. Jaime Lannister, fearing the return of Targaryen rule led the remnants of the Westerlands army against Daenarys and her dragons in a second field of fire. He along with half the lannister army were killed in the battle. Grateful for Tyrion's support, Daenarys named him Lord Parmount of the Westerlands and lord of Casterly Rock.

House Lannister is much weaker then they were 100 years ago, with part of their vassals being reassigned to the Riverlands instead of them. There are two branches of House Lannister, Casterly Rock and the Lannister's of Darry in the Riverlands.

The Reach

704_Highgarden.png
The Reach maintained most of their army strength as they were involved little in the war with the Starks and stayed neutral when Daenarys Targaryen landed.

As of 399 the Reach is in a stable condition with the largest army out of the seven kingdoms.

The Stormlands
Storm's_end.jpg
The Stormlords were in no postition to declare for anyone during the wars. Many of the lords had; had their armies destroyed at the Blackwater and those who still had their armies feared another Blackwater.

The Stormlands has been in a power vacuum for the last 100 years. There are currently three House Baratheon's, all decendents of Roberts bastards. The descendants of Edric Storm currently hold storms end and have support of the surrounding lords. The descendants of Gendry and Mya Stone are also competing for power.

Dorne
Dorne_Season_5.png
Dorne declared for Daenarys even before she landed on the Blackwater. Afterwards Prince Doran tried to marry his son to Daenarys but she declined in favour of the resurrected Jon Snow.

Dorne is currently in a stable position.

The Iron Throne
S05E06_-_King's_Landing.jpg
Daenarys stormed kings landing from the sea while Rickon Stark stormed it from the land. The defenders of Kings landing were slaughtered and Rickon ordered his men to slaughter anyone with Lannister blood. Tommen was killed in front of his mother, Cersei before she too was slaughtered. Although disgusted by Rickon's actions, Daenarys agreed to overlook his actions. She claimed the iron throne and House Targaryen has remained in power ever since.

Although now is a new age, The Targaryen dragons have once again died off, how long can the Targaryens keep the throne?

The Year will be 399 AC, nearly 100 years after the War of the Five Kings.
got1.jpg

Last edited:
Would join, would like to claim as many of the Kingsguard as possible, as well as the Lord Commander of the Goldcloaks, if that's possible. And if this gets off the ground.

I would love to join and if possible reserve House Lannister of Casterly Rock.

Last edited:
Can I play the Tyrells?
Yes you can, House Tyrell has the largest army in the seven kingdoms so you will be in a good position.
I would love to join and if possible reserve House Lannister of Casterly Rock.
The Lannisters! The Lannisters are no longer how they were when Tywin ruled but with good leadership the Lion could rise once again! They are yours if you'd like them.
seems cool! can i reserve house frey?
Yep! You can. House Frey only has a single member left. Rickon slaughtered as many male and female members as he could find, but he couldn't get them all. So there is a single male lord left at the Twins.

Ah damn I am not gonna be able to do it, with school stuff starting in September I don't think I will have the time.

Could I play the Arryns? ...Er, I mean the Baelish's?
Yes! Feel free to join our discord chat.
Interested! So, uh, what's the Night's Watch up to?

(I'm considering them or Dorne, depending on who would be the most fun to play.)
Oh, the Night's Watch, i havent done to much planning for them but feel free to PM for further discussion.
Ah damn I am not gonna be able to do it, with school stuff starting in September I don't think I will have the time.
I am saddened to here that. Good luck with school.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back