• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Called Life (Accepting)

Wait, how does one check his or her level? Is it the same as SAO's system where you need to slide your fingers into the air and little icons will pop up?

@NightFlame He is, so feel free to romance away.

@Lana Valentine I changed the weaponry to have Arcane Gloves. Just to be clear, you can have Arcane gloves and claws on at the same time, correct? Or would it be a thing where you switch them out?

Exanis said:
@NightFlame He is, so feel free to romance away.
@Lana Valentine I changed the weaponry to have Arcane Gloves. Just to be clear, you can have Arcane gloves and claws on at the same time, correct? Or would it be a thing where you switch them out?
Preferably one would unequip the claws to cast magic, which could be done by simply latching the claw onto some type of belt with a quick release option. Though, I think we can leniently allow individuals to cast without such a method. Do remember, however, that if one were to use a staff or wand your magic would easily be surpassed.

I am fine with having to remove and requip the claws with a quick release method to actually use magic, though from what you've stated can I assume that I can have the claws equipped over the arcane gloves up until the point in which I want/need to use magic at which point I have to take off the claws?

@Kel Vas

Exanis said:
I am fine with having to remove and requip the claws with a quick release method to actually use magic, though from what you've stated can I assume that I can have the claws equipped over the arcane gloves up until the point in which I want/need to use magic at which point I have to take off the claws?
@Kel Vas
That would be completely correct. Seeing as the Arcane Gloves are in fact gloves, it would not hinder the use of weaponry. However, weaponry could hinder the use of the gloves' magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what kind of hunting requests would be on the bulletin board exactly? I'm assuming it to be generic "kill x amount of y" but i just to be clear.

Exanis said:
So what kind of hunting requests would be on the bulletin board exactly? I'm assuming it to be generic "kill x amount of y" but i just to be clear.
Yeah that's it basically.

Or kill X until you have Y amount of something. Stuff like that

My character is up, which took a little longer than I would have liked.

Done, I added Arcane gloves as adding a bow is not what my character uses and he only uses magic to shape the battlefield, not the battle itself.

@Clockwork Syringe

Ah, the image was broken? From my side it was perfectly fine. However, I have updated the link with a new source, hopefully that fixes the issue.

If you mean 'readable' as in decipherable, then I am merely lost. As the entirety of the image is even visible from my phone with it's number of profile shots.

Kel Vas] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23334-clockwork-syringe/ said:
@Clockwork Syringe[/URL]
Ah, the image was broken? From my side it was perfectly fine. However, I have updated the link with a new source, hopefully that fixes the issue.

If you mean 'readable' as in decipherable, then I am merely lost. As the entirety of the image is even visible from my phone with it's number of profile shots.
Much better, the new source works.

[QUOTE="Clockwork Syringe]Much better, the new source works.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thank you for informing me of the situation.

@NightFlame

I advise you not to make me bare my fangs early my friend.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]
Dungeons
GleamFang's Den; A peculiarly easy dungeon for any group of beginners. Consisting mostly of wolves, elite in status. The dungeon route is rather straightforward, consisting of three long hallways conjoined at the ends of each before meeting a large room where GleamFang himself awaits.

[/QUOTE]
"......Walking into the den, it seemed like a labyrinth. There was set of turns and ways laid before her. Geez, I know its Gleamfang's Den but its only the first way but it had to had a million ways.Luna had a way of exagerating things at new heights."

The very essence of your posts details that you entered an elite den, by yourself. Bears are present on the outside, surrounding area, not the inside.

More so, you choose to envoke spell casting without protection against multiple alert enemies. Incantation takes time unless you are some incredible speed-speaker. On top of this, you showed heightened talent with a chain sickle which is your 'just in case' weaponry.

As well, you choose to reference the other world within your character's view. Might I need to repeat that your character is to recall nothing from the other world?

As such: I am glad that you are enjoying the RP. As well, I am glad that you post a commendable quantity of content. We will prove lenient, however if you desire to take advantage of kindness, do not complain if a hammer meets you. Already there are a number of overpowering breaks for merely being a number of days into this world. However, successfully 'soloing' a dungeon, is something that should not be done, more so as a solo spellcaster.

I recommend: You delete the content stating that you are within Gleamfang's Den, as well sensitive wordings such as 'She had never thought in her life that she would be fighting thosemcorny skeletons in mmorpg's.'. Otherwise, you may keep the breaking post. Merely state that you entered some other random bear den, and it fixes a majority of it all. I do not mind the proficiency in your weapon and magic, but if it becomes game breaking so early, it will be purged.

Thank you for your time, and please continue to enjoy the RP when issues are addressed

O.o , so professional and stern. Anyways i have a question on how runes work. Do we need an incantation or is it similar to charms?

I merely seek to allow all individuals an equal chance for fun. If a single individual blatantly solo's a dungeon that a group is gathering for, it's pretty well a 'You are all weak, I am superior' type of act towards the other players. My apologies if I came across as unseemly.

As for your questions on runes, you would be right to assume they work separately from charms.

Charms serve as a base to allow for spellcasting, just like a staff. However, they need a charge before they are capable of doing anything. They are handy to make medium level incantations on the spot with minimalistic mana drain upon use..

Whilst Runes take advantage of the ability to imbue a stone/gem with the incantation for easy access. More or less, with Runes you may unleash a weak spell instantly without incantation. However, one must undergo the tedious process of casting an incantation, then storing said incantation into the stone for later use. (You could purchase runes, or have runes made from fellow mages if you are incapable of magic yourself.)

Is that within your hopes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back