• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Called Life (Accepting)

Freyu Valentine

The One Who Wanders
Please remember to look over all the provided information! We will begin Roleplaying on Saturday at some point. Also please be kind and all the usual stuff - OOC in that tab and make a CS

Also please try and have fun ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Roku sat upon a large staircase leading up to a library area that provided a lot of knowledge seemingly geared to understanding the world. She sat there humming to herself and watched the perfect clear blue skies. She looked down at someone shouting all of a sudden as the person continually screamed about not remembering anything and rolled around in terror. The person tried to grab onto a guard begging him for information before he was slapped down to the ground, the guard merely shouting back that he had a job to do and to go do it. "I guess that guy is someone who got too clear of a look at those pixels." Roku said as she watched to herself. Everyone had the same basic knowledge upon waking up in the ruined temple, they knew how to speak, basic manners and all such things but, they had zero knowledge of themselves.

Roku heard from some of the others that they felt like their memories were taken from them just prior to waking and that they could almost see them and remember something but, couldn't. Others had clearer looks at these memories but, simply either ignored them or went crazy in their zeal to find out more. Roku looked back up at the sky with her one eye and smiled a bit. "This place feels so welcoming to me, I feel like this is perfect for me though." She wondered why she was one of the few to feel this way and why it happened upon waking up almost immediately but, she shrugged a little unbothered by such thoughts.

Roku then stood and started to walk down the stairs of the grand library and went to see if she could somehow aid such a bustling city.

It's noontime within the city of Aparches, the original city that all adventurers had first found. Many hadn't strayed too far from this city but, some had formed groups and learned more about what skills they seemed to be best at by killing various creatures within the outer city limits. The creatures seemed to have be ripped out of a fantasy like situation and this is what the world around them was. Some adventurers adjusted far faster than others while some attempted to find out what they had lost seemingly delved into a dark madness.

Nevertheless, the sky was clear and the temperature warm and welcoming. The people of the city went about their daily lives though there seemed to be little variation between each day if one observed them closely. A couple of people throughout the city shouted in front of large bulletin like boards that were marked as Bounty Boards, with various questions for people to accomplish.

While most of these seemed to be geared towards fighting, hunting, and the like. A few regular ones also existed from fixing roofs, to an apprenticeship at a blacksmith and things of that nature. The largest board was at the center of a city, it was always the easiest to locate as it was marked by a giant tower set up with strange alarm like sirens. Though they hadn't gone off yet. The board contained the most jobs of any of them seemingly containing all the available ones from all the boards.

As the inhabitants began to start their lunches nothing seemed out of the ordinary at this point, for nothing drastic had happened to either improve or destroy their lives but, only time would tell if that would always be the case.

Lunaa lay down on the roof. Unlike some people, she was quick to accept. She immediately went to work and she got some stuff. Sighing she looked up the sky. Everything seemed so peaceful, so perfect. But she knew this was all a delusion. The fact that you we're stuck in this game, was a fact that made others go crazy. Looking down, Luna looked at all the people. Most of them we're completely miserable. A gibnger-head had caught her eye. She had seemed calmed and composed, something rarely seen, considering the surroundings. Shrugging back, Luna went back to lying down and looking up the sky.

Alexander was staring at the bulletin board in thought. While it was partly on what he wanted to do, he was also wondering about the situation that he had found himself in. He had seen some people panic, while others took it in stride. Personally, he couldn't care less. This was a new world, a new opportunity, and it would be for the best for him to accept that and move on. So he did. Though, he did feel a slight pity for those that drove themselves to self harm from fear and confusion on what to do now that they have been ripped from their previous lives. He shrugs to himself. Oh well.

He looks back at the board and narrows his eyes. He needed to test his abilities. He clenches and unclenches his hands and stares down at the Arcane gloves upon them. He really wanted to blow something up. He glances at the claws, then at his scythe. Or to cut something. Maybe he could pick up a sword for even more options.

He shakes his head and looks back at the board once again. He was getting off track. After a quick look through the board, he nods to himself and takes what seems to be the most difficult hunting/fighting job available. After all, he needs a challenge, and a challenge he has have.

Mira walked around the streets of Aparches. She had a strange time around here, everything seemed normal but not normal, this world she stands in felt strange. The girl didn't know it, she felt it, something was wrong. It took a bit of time until she accepted the truth, this is a place where she just happened to be in with no recollection of her past. Looking back, she can't even remember her own past, how did she get here? Who is she? How did she live? These questions have been bugging her as her memories of previous actions was gone. She can't recall anything, but these strange people was able to give her a name and more information about her, it was strange. Everything here is strange, like she's out of place here.

She finally exited the streets and was near one of the exits of Aparches, her gear was set and she was ready to fight any monsters that come across her. Going solo isn't that bad, a few other people have gone solo but nobody knows where they are right now and what they are doing. People who formed groups had left the area for good, either they found another place to stay or they ditched the other people around them. The unlucky ones who had no one to team up with nor have enough courage to go on stood limp on Aparches. After a lot of thinking, Mira isn't just going to back down now. She only has one main mission, find the truth. In order to do this, she would need to raise her skills up to the max. Well, it's hard raising her abilities without proper training and information about how much time she'll have to make. She slides her fingers into the air, revealing a small text saying 'Level 1'. Everyone started with this thing called "Level 1", nobody knows what it truly means. Strength, Fame, Ranking, it could be anything. This is a bit irrelevant to her quest though.

"In this world, abilities are only limited to the ones who train them, or so I myself say. This is why I'll need to train harder, until truth reveals itself." she said, full with determination to go onwards. Well, there wasn't particularly anything she wanted to train. But she heard something about a dungeon called GleamFang's Den. It was said to be hard by yourself unless you're overly skilled, with the recklessness that she contains, she doesn't care about skills. She pulls up the menu once again, this time equipping her Arcane Gloves which she likes to call Skithos. The gloves suddenly appeared on her hands, as she grasped her fists. There was no time to waste, time won't wait for her and she won't wait for time. Mira dove into the wilderness and landed on her feet quite well, it excited her even further. As she looked around, a tree was in front of her. Without even trying, she punched the tree's bark, it didn't cause the tree to fall over nor break but it was her testing out the strength her weapon has. "Not bad. Well, at least it didn't break." she laughed it off, as she came to be. Whatever awaits her, well, it's not going to stop her from going on. She dashed off the green land, with no sense of direction at all.

Standing up, Luna worked her way down to the ground. Luna She went toboar a bulletin board and stared at it. There had been a few requests, a few missions place messsily on the board. She siighed in boredom as on caugt her eye. It was a simple hunting event. There was two actually. Picking one randomly, Luna shrugged carelessly as she looked at the details. It was simple enough. A few pelts of skin here and some fangs here there.. A few bear pelts as well, she could even craft stuff out of this, maybe. All she needed something to let her know her capabilities. This was perfect. Nothing too easy. Looking around, she felt some pity around here. It was quite melancholic around here. Everywhere, just, melancholic. Luna started walking towards the archway. Her quest begun in the starting highlands, not that far from where she was right now. Grinning, she dashed of , training had begun, right now.

Feeling the wind blowing through her hair, she loved this feeling. Somewhere in the back of her mind, this was a memory for her. Arriving at the Gleamfangs Den, Luna took a deep breath and looked at her surroundings. It was fairly peaceful. Taking a deep breath once again, Luna started walking.

(As a quick note, y'all are doing great so far ^-^ )

Roku having been near the large board had simply picked a mission to head out and practice her abilities. She would be hunting some Skeletons that had risen up near the Den of Gleamfang. Of course she wasn't clear where it was as the note upon the board vanished completely. She stuffed her hands into her cloak. "Skeletons huh? I wonder if I could do that one day?" She said running some ideas on how to go about it with the magic system.

She walked out into the highlands and noticed another adventurer heading out by herself. Roku raised her hand into the air and shouted, "Hey Wait! Where are you headed?" She had feeling it was an adventurer at least as the townsfolk hardly ever left the city limits themselves. Hopefully this person would be friendly and allow her to group together.

@EXPMIRACLE

The city continued to function as it had as many other adventurers took missions to further their own skills. The nice thing about Aparches was the missions located within the city were easily accomplished alone. However, Dungeon hunts and the like clearly state "It's dangerous to go alone take someone with you!" Upon those notices.

The world seemed peaceful for now and the sky had drifted slightly to fill with a couple of clouds. From the city there were three gates which opened up into the highlands. One of which nearly everyone had come from as it led back to the temple a short distance away that they had awoken up in. The other two gates had roads that were safer to travel on and less monster intensive. The outlaying grasslands and highlands were filled with the creatures seemingly designed to be killed or hunted.

The two roads led to different smaller villages after a certain amount of time that had smaller boards for jobs as well. From there, more splits were created leading to some villages, new tougher areas and all.

Mira was about to go through her maximum speed, but she halted when someone shouted at her. Her feet stopped at the dirt, causing a bit of grass to be blown away by the wind. She saw a hand in the air, and there was another girl in the small distance. Asking on Mira's destination, she replied, "Well, I'm going to go to this place called GlennFar's Fence? I don't really know where it is or what it has, so I'll just be heading into a random direction until I find it." she said, almost jokingly as she approached the girl. "Watcha' need?" she asks the girl, before putting up a friendly stance. Well, she looked as if she was also a magician or a sage, her clothes says it all. Mira has learned not to be judged based on appearance as she herself hardly dressed the part of a magic-based user, so a few people who encountered her mistakenly concluded her to be a melee attacker or even a bow attacker.

@Lana Valentine

Roku looked at the other girl before throwing her hand into a thumbs up, "I'm heading to GleamFang's Den or well near it, if that's what your talking about." She smiled before moved closer to the other girl. "So would you like to form a group together? I'm a little nervous about being by myself since I feel the most comfortable with magic." Roku figured that being honest with the other person would be best for now.

Roku began to press her fingers together in some nervousness and then spread her fingers apart revealing the floating symbol for one. "I just started with everyone else but, I'm hoping to find people to join together so we can be like good friends and grow stronger doing stuff that might be bad for the sake of goodness." She explained her outlook a bit as well to her possible new friend. "My names Roku did I mention that?" She rubbed her shoulder slightly looking a touch nervous still.

Alexander looked back at the request that he took. Apparently there was a group of giant bears nearby GleamFangs Den that are causing trouble. The request also said that he needed to bring back ten pelts. Nodding again to himself he pocketed the request and began a brisk sprint towards where he needed to be.

As he made his way there he thought on the possibilities of what he could do. He would be close enough to GleamFangs Den that he could try to solo his way through it. The dangerous part was that he only had a few Health potions on him, and he wasn't too familiar with Aether healing spells. Granted, that really wouldn't stop him from doing that. He could always try to see how far he could get, and back off if it became too much for him. Of course, he would never do that. He also heard of ruins guarded jealousy by some monsters, which meant something good was down there, of that he had no doubt. He supposed that he could check out the ruin after he finished his task and tried his hand against GleamFang.

As he drew closer to his destination he had spotted two girls talking that seemed to be heading in the same direction as him. He honestly wasn't too surprised though, people would of course want to see what they could do, and facing a dungeon boss is a pretty good way they his evaluate your skill level. Not that it matter to him what they were doing, he had his own ambitions to complete. Ambitions that may or may not including bombarding a bunch of bears with small magical explosions. As he was thinking on how exactly he would mutilate the bears he passed by the two girls without a second glance, too busy trying to finalize the perfect combination for the opening magic he had in mind.

Now where are those goddamn bears?

@Lana Valentine

@EXPMIRACLE

((just seeing this as I literally just woke up.))

Orlando had been walking along the streets taking in the sites using it to calm himself down. Since he was stuck in a game, he might as well take the most of it. Continuing to calmly walk, he noticed that a lot of people were clamoring for a job on the bounty board. Being that he himself, or at least in this game, was taller than most people, he was able to see the board a bit better. A couple of bears were terrorizing the GleamFangs den, a simple opening quest that, despite most people still panicking about their situation, would be a good intro to the game, learning how to fight and all. Taking the request, he also noticed that there were a few other people that took the request more notably, two other women, and one man who looked as though he decided that he could solo it. Such foolishness as if he ran into a problem on his own, he wouldn't have any backup. So he decided to at least attempt to team up with the women.

"Greetings, my name is Orlando. I overheard that you two are attempting to take on the GleamFang mission, would It be possible for me to join you?" He swung his Katana onto his shoulder, "I'm a proficient Katana wielder and I would be good in a fight considering that both of you use magic as your primary source of damage. May I join you?

@Lana Valentine

@EXPMIRACLE

When Panoplia woke up it took her some time to even think properly. She just sat up and yawned groggily. She rubbed her eyes and looked around her with a blank look. She simply got up and walked to the nearest fountain and splashed some water on her face. Her eyes then widened as she realizes she doesn't know who or where she is. She began asking around where she was and from the looks of it, she wasn't the only person who doesn't know. After a bit of frantic asking she slapped herself. "Pull yourself together!" She looked around and saw vendors giving away free stuff. "Interesting, maybe their is a whole purpose behind this"

After acclimating her self, Panoplia decided if she can't remember her previous life she has to start over. Slinging her great shield over her back and holstering her hammer on her side she went to the notice board. Looking around she notices everyone is either going off for battle or just standing around in despair. "If I'm gonna start a new life I better get a job. Hard to stay alive when you can't afford to feed yourself." she thought. Looking at the board she saw an apprenticeship at a blacksmith. "Everyone is fighting so a blacksmith's business will be booming. And I could make myself stronger by working there" Panoplia smiled. The thought of making her own weapons and becoming stronger and richer at the same time made her happy. She grabbed the application off the board and walked towards the blacksmiths.

"Aw crap. Where am I?" Panoplia looked around and then at her map. She slapped her forehead as she held it upside down. "I'm so stupid!" she said aloud. After looking around and at her map she finds she somehow got her way to the city's outer limits. She walks along and see's a group of people meeting up outside one of the city's gates. She just stood and watched from afar wondering if she could join them or not. "I'll probably just drag them down. But I could help...Oh but I barely have any experience and they might say no. But then again it would be a good learning experience." She looked up at her head as her thoughts continued to circle whether she should join or not.

Luna arrived at her destination. Her quest had said to being 5 pelts of bear skin, a few troll horns and a few wolf fangs, some skeleton bones. Luna had guessed it was some live skeletons. It seemed a cliché though. She had never thought in her life that she would be fighting thosemcorny skeletons in mmorpg's. Shrugging, her eyes began to scout for whatever was here, it seemed only sensablr to,look for a bear first. In her experience and common sense, it is the hardest of the three. Here, in game, bears were the large bears you see on the discovery channel, assumably. Walking around, she saw a few people, one looking solo like her, and the other three seemingly talking about parties. She could've asked to join them, but honestly, she wasn't the type to party. Walking into the den, it seemed like a labyrinth. There was set of turns and ways laid before her. Geez, I know its Gleamfang's Den I though it would have a million ways. Luna had a way of exagerating things at new heights. Taking the front way, she walked into another place where she had but one. Grabbing on to chain, she tried to think of how she would battle. I'm expecting these bears to be many, so lets see... After a few lefts and rights, Luna heard a roar. Readying her chain sickle, she had a plan all ready. A plan the involved a chain of fireballs that are empowered falling from the sky. Luna took a deep breath and opened the door, entering a large room, multiple roars filled it.

As expected, she came into a room filled with bears. With the bears slowly crwaling to her, Luna didn't know if she should be happy or absolutely terrified, she only had a few hewlth potions and a few mana potions. Luna began to chant an incantation. About to finish it, Luna put her hands forward. She was immediately going to grab her sickle after this. "RELEASE!" She yelled as a pack of fireballs fell from the sky, a magic circle had formed around her. With another incantation to follow, Luna yelled once again, making her hair fly.. While the bears seemed distracted, considering their roars, Luna began to attack one, Hatching the sickle into its skin and then running towards it. Luna slashed the other end of the chain at the bear, killing it. A few bears, maybe one or two, had died in the meteor shower. Now, with it gone, all attention was to Luna. Without notcing, a bear slashed unto her. She hadn't noticed that ahe had been attacked already, her bar was at the yellow zone, almost at the orange. Okay, next phase of plan. Luna put her chain sickle back as she began to chant another incantation, pshe put her hands forward once again. While chanting, the bears started to come forward, there were only a few of them left. Three to be exact. "Release!" A magic circle formed around Luna again. Following another incantation, Luna chained the fireballs spitting to the direction of the bears. Grabbing both ends of the sickle, Luna started running towards a bear. She immediately slashed at it, killing it in the inferno. She ran towards the other bear, who seemed to be in a better condition than than other. Running towards it, Luna began to spin the other end and thow it, slashing the Bear, its life was yellow already. Coming in with close contact, Luna grabbed both ends and slashed the bear with it. With a almost-orange-zoned life and only a bear left, Luna smirked. Running towards it, the bear tried to slash at her but missed. Chanting an incantation, Luna went to the back of the bear. A magic circle began to surround her once again as she touched the bear. Immediately, the bear froze, as if suddenly oaralyzed. Luna calmly slashed the bear until eventually, it had died.

Letting out a relieved sigh, Luna drank two potions, one mana one health.

Alexander finally arrived at his location, that being a huge group of giant bears seemingly just roaming around an area close to GleamFang's Den. A quick headcount brought the total to around fifteen very large, very hungry looking beasts. He didn't actually worry about that now though. Looking around, he took cover behind a nearby tree and made sure he was within magic casting range, yet far enough that the bears haven't noticed or agro'd upon him. He then took off his claws and clipped them to his belt, and took a deep breath. "Air. Manipulate. Bullet. Pierce. Chain. Earth. Create. Erupt. Disperse. Chain. Fire. Create. Erupt. Consume. Chain. Black. Create. Spread. Consume." As he went through the incantation, strain evident in his voice at the mana consumption, magic slowly began to form his desires the bears. As he finished, the final form was completed, showing a whirlwind in the form of drill with a large chunk of earth that glowed red hot with barely contained fire, and what seemed to be black miasma. Throwing his hand in a downward motion, the mass of magic crashed down upon the bears, causing quite the explosion of earthen shrapnel, searing flames, and what looks to be poison. The sheer amount of mana that the one spell cost, which was all of his mana pretty much, had forced Alexander to a knee, and as he looked back up, he was half glad to see that the spell had only managed to kill five of the bears, those being the ones in the epicenter, and injure the rest to various degrees based on their proximity to the blast.

Forcing himself up as the first of the remaining bears charged at him, he grabbed his scythe and swung it around in a wide arc, forcing the bear back before it could get too close. Taking advantage of it's backpedal, he lunged forward and slashed across the bears chest and then again across it's throat, ignoring it as it fell down dead. Looking around, he noticed two bears succumbed to the flames and poison, but all the rest seemed in a fighting mood. Grinning savagely, he put his scythe away and once again equipped his claws. "COME ON!" He roared as he charged at the closest bear, slashing viciously at the surprised creature. By his third strike, the remaining bears had broken out of their stupor and rushed him, roaring in anger. As he finished up and turned to face them, one had managed to get close enough to slash him across the chest. Crying out in surprise and stumbling back, he noticed that took out a good third of his health. Glaring at the bear, he charged back at it, slashing across it's chest as he rushed by, and continued onto a nearby bear. Jumping on the second bear he slashed twice at it's head and eyes and then spring boarded away as one of the remaining bears came to try and help it's kin. He then lunged at the third bears back and slashed away until he made sure that it would not be getting up again. However, as he was preoccupied with mutilating the helpless bear, it's friends came up behind him, and smashed a hefty paw against the side of his head, sending him tumbling off to the side, and leaving claw marks on his face. Looking at his health, he noticed he was almost dangerously low. Taking one more deep breath, he roared at the bears once again, and charged. He first went for the two injured bears, dashing in and slashing at them, and then dashing out. Looking at the four remaining bears he grinned at them and charged again, dipping in between them as he slashed at areas they had left exposed. One by one they began to fall from a combination of the poison coursing through their veins, and the relentless attacks from Alexander, though not before getting glancing blows back on the berserk male. The final one standing was the one that had smashed Alexander's head, and it glared down at him. He glared back. Roaring in unison, they charged at each other, and Alexander, taking advantage of his smaller frame and greater speed, maneuvered himself to the side of the bear's strike and stabbed it with both claws. Pulling his claws out he let the bear drop to the ground dead.

"Well, that was fun." He murmured to himself as he drank a health potion and went around collecting the requested pelts. Luck was on his side this time, and he managed to get twelve of the pelts. Looking back on the fight, he probably should have just used his scythe instead of attempting to fight beasts with claws. Then again, he'll never get better if he doesn't challenge himself. Chuckling, looks down at the Arcane gloves and sighs. The spell he had used had nearly took him out of the fight at the very start, and it honestly probably wasn't worth it considering it's complexity and mana cost. It looked nice though, and he supposed that's all that mattered in the end.

Sighing, he began to trek towards GleamFang's Den, already knowing how terrible of an idea it would be to go there, but he was determined and damn it if he wasn't going to try.

"'Defeat four Skeletons in GleamFang's den...'" A person with their hair tied back into a ponytail repeated from the bulletin board quest they were reading.

Jules was initially scared when she first woke up in Aparches. Anyone would be, she thought, if they woke up with no memories of who they were, didn't know where they were, and the only they saw before were pixelated images. She wandered around the town for a while, trying to find answers. She ran into others that seemed as lost as her, but she ignored them in her frenzy. She found some townsfolk, most of which were eager to explain what this town was.

It took time, but as she started to grow familiar with the town, she accepted that she was there now. The people who lived there seemed nice enough, the ones who walked through the town doing errands even stopped to chat. She, along with several others, were welcomed as an 'adventurer'. She couldn't remember whether she was or not, and hadn't decided if she wanted to be one now. Still, she was content with this new life. It felt like a new start, but one thing she did want to know was who she was before she woke up there, if there's anything about herself she had to know. She tried to put that aside; the ones who sought after learning who they were went mad with curiosity.

Jules scratched her chin as she stared at the quest. Some other adventurers had already left. She frowned, crossing her arms. She had already fought creatures for the couple of quests she had done before, but would this one be too difficult for her? She sighed, and accepted the quest. Worst case scenario, she'd have to retreat. She left to go over to the den. As she was walking out of town, she saw a group gathering in the distance, near where GleamFang's den would be. She started running over to the group, holding onto the strap the held her bow in place.

'Rebirth, Adventurers, Denizens, Merchants, Myths, Dungeons, Treasures, Dragons, even Divine and Unholy beings.'

The rustling of pages would meet the air, at a pace that was nearly rhythmic, accompanied by the closing of journals and tomes alike. It danced through the structure, weaving between the shelves of literature, seeping through the cracks of those missing tomes. When sound met it's end one one floor it would merely continue onto the second, as the central lobby came to open all the way to the roof. One would expect to find the readers of literature within this central lobby, posted at one of the many tables as they indulged themselves. However, the conductor of this plain melody was of another branch. Within the maze of shelves, the individual could be found sitting upon the floor, surrounded in tomes.

"Ashlynn," an elderly female spoke, rounding the corner as if already knowing of the individual's location. "You have taken shelter within my Library since the day you have arrived. Why don't you experience the youth you have, while you still can? Leave this idle book reading to those who are too old to seek adventures themselves." She smiled warmly, as if attempting to give some caring push for an adopted child. Despite her wrinkled skin the woman had youthful aquamarine eyes, a color that could be found surprisingly complimentary to the grey hairs atop her head. This motherly type that held vigor for literature was 'Serena', the keeper of this grand library. Her normal day consisted of roaming the library, occasionally picking a random book from the shelves before reading it for a few moments. Otherwise, she simply made a habit of talking to individuals within this place.

"Serena, would you leave me to my current activities?" The girl amidst the books spoke, her gilded rustic eyes falling upon the woman as she turned to leave without remark. Blackish hair, nearly that of a darker purple taupe in color, shifted as her head raised further. "Serena," she spoke out loud, halting the individual as they reached the ends of the shelf, "thank you for allowing me access to your collection." Though it was faintly seen, a smile spread across the old book keepers lips before she vanished within the library. Ashlynn remained motionless for a moment, staring off to the side as if rebalancing her thoughts before returning to the tomes once more. On occasion she would switch over to a smaller journal, in which she would reveal a writing utensil before she wrote her notes.

' ''As if blind, the denizens within the world continue to live a life already spent. Their tasks, though changing, share many similarities. They actively refuse to break this cycle, remaining an arm's length from every other. They may speak of one another, but the individuals may never even be seen together. However, it is stated 'Life within the rendered world shall be birthed anew by the Adventurer's hand.' A peculiar phrase, seeing as the only individuals known as 'Adventurer' are those who awoke within the temple. More even appear on occasion, however all share the same fate of amnesia. Within stories the adventurers are described as beings sent by gods to rid the world of creatures, and bring an era of peace. They would prove triumphant, no matter the number of times they undergo Rebirth.''

- The difference between Adventurer and Denizen, Tome 17.'

'Rebirth' , now that was an interesting concept. Upon standing, the written journal was sheathed within Ashlynn's robe. Taking time, she casually made way to retrieve a set number of the books before heading off to return them to their rightful place. Her time within this place was obvious, as seen by the swiftness in which she navigated to each section of the library. Indeed, this place held much information about the world, that she knew. Within her time she has read seventeen tomes, twenty six books, and eight journals. Each of them were depicted from perspectives that could not be completely trusted. Myths, Legends, and broken history passed by word. She expected some truth to be within them, however they could not be seen as completely accurate.

With the completion of her duties, it was now that Ashlynn came to rest within the center of the library, looking upon her notes as if to review. Her original inclination was to seek information on the lacking memories of the adventurers, including her own. In some ways it annoyed her deeply that she held no knowledge of herself before waking within the temple. She desired to seek answers, not to soothe others, but to fill her own need for knowledge. However, this library only led to answers that she held no questions for.

"Perhaps I should seek a few answers with my own eyes." Ashlynn spoke clearly, as if uncaring to the individuals who might hear. In the end she wanted to explore this topic of rebirth, and see if it were a reality. All she had to do was watch another fall in battle, or actively seek death herself for the sake of answers. There was no second thought on this, seeing as all answers were worth a life or two. And if it proved that Rebirth was not a thing, then she would merely continue seeking knowledge in whatever life may lie next.

Luna walked forward to look into the den. Of course, there were more monsters outside, but she couldn't help it. She took some steps around the place. Despite the fact that she entered an entrance long ago, and the fact that she had at least explored half of it, she was still in the entrance. This is a damn long entrance. She said. Hearing some footsteps behind her, it quickly recognizable as a humans. You could easily hear if someone or something enters with the silence surrounding you, no matter how far they were. Luna raised a brow curiously. The place was completely secluded. The black-haired girl had heard about PKer's. They killed people for fun. At that thought, Luna was filled with hate. If someone we're a PKer, this would be the perfect place to kill her. Looking back, she started walking towards the sound. Damn it, if this none kills me.. it won't matter, but still... Luna looked at her level. She was at a lrettybhigh level for a beginner, just saying. For some strange reason, she could see in here. It was as dark as he'll, okay not he'll but you get my point. Arriving at the very beginning of the entrance the footsteps got louder. "Please don't be one.." Its not as if she couldn't handle one, it's just that, she knew it was kill or be killed, or so she was told. Coming out from the dark, Luna could see a boy. Blinking, he looked harmless enough. "You'd don't look like PKer.." She muttered muttered out loud. She let out a sigh of relief, she didn't know why she was afraid. Even if he had killed her, she would just respawn.

@Exanis (sorry if I did anything wrong —_—')

Alexander raised an eyebrow as an amused smirk pulled it's way across his face. "I'll take that as a compliment. You don't look like a PKer either, but hey, looks can be deceiving." He chuckles as he looks around, noticing that this cavern had very familiar claw marks. "So, care to share why you thought it would be a bright idea to dive in headfirst into the giant bears' den, it's a pretty big area last time I checked my map. I mean, I'm not one to talk but, uh, you look more of a mage than a frontliner. No offense."

He shrugs and adjusts his claws. "Like I said though, looks can be deceiving and no offense. Anyway, I assume you had a request that called for bear pelts. Nasty asshats those bears. Nearly got me." He chuckles again and rubs his now healed face. "Anyhoo, I would love to continue this conversation, but I need to get to GleamFang's Den and see how far I can get."

He looks at the sky, and sighs. "Hopefully, I can either clear the place or manage to get my ass out of there before dark. I still need to check out those ruins." He blinks and shakes his head. "Goddamn it, getting off track again. Uh, thanks for listening to me ramble on I guess. The name's Alexander and if you want, feel free to tag along."

@NightFlame

Luna chuckled at the man. He bagan rambling. "Well, like you said looks can be deceiving" He hadn't thought of her as a front-liner for two reasons she could assumed, one was she was holding her sickle, the second was she put on a "wizarding-coat". Taking it off, Luna smirked. Underneath, she was wearing a black velvet vest with a Polo underneath and a pair of black leggings and combat boots. "Now do I look like one ?" She said with an amused smile. This guy can ramble all day. Luna laughed at that thought. She put her hand on her waist with a smirk, waiting for the guy to realize it. After a few more words, the guy finally introduced himself. "Don't worry, I get a lot worse.. Luna" She joked. Luna put her sickle on her waist. "To answer you question Alex, I planned on exploring..." Luna said. "And by the way, I was first, so that means your the one tagging along" Luna added. She entered the den once again. "I cleared the first stage, but I doubt those we're the only ones" She stated. "Clearing the stages won't be a piece of cake, but it won't be that hard either." She said stopping at a certain point. "Thats probably the wolves" She said, hearing the growling of the wolves. "You still game? Its okay if you back out" She said with a smirk. Although, she was hoping he wasn't.

@Exanis

"Hate to burst your bubble, but this is just a plain old bear den. GleamFang's den is over that way." He points towards the general location which GleamFang's Den is. "It literally only consists of wolves from what I've gathered. And sure, you were the first one to this cave, but like I said. GleamFang. That way." To further his point he turned and began to make his way towards GleamFang's Den, absentmindedly wondering if Luna would follow or not. He shrugs, either way, he was going to get to that goddamn wolf.

@NightFlame

Mira smiled. Someone wants to make a group with her? This is a bit surprising. Well, she can't just say no since they have the same objective for the day. "Yeah, sure. Let's go!" she turned to a random direction, but then again, another person came by. Two as a matter of fact, the other had disappeared from sight whilst the second one approached them. He asked if he can join the group as well, if it's just for the day, then it's agreed. "Sure! We should probably go there immediately. I bet a lot of people are already there or even heading there. I don't want to miss out on the fun!".

She pulls out a wand from her belt, as she clenched her fist once more. "I heard this place is filled with baddies. This will be a bit harsh, but hey! We have a group of our own, nothing can stop us!" Mira said, facing the girl from earlier again. "Hey, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Mira, or at least they told me. And if possible, do you know where that place is? Kind of confused on where to go".

"Of course! My name's Orlando by the way." Orlando said with a grin on his face and with a happy attitude. He pulled out a map and showed it to Mira. "See the exclamation point over there? That's where we are supposed to go. So if we follow this route here," Orlando leaned in and traced his finger along the quickest route, "we'll be there in no time!" Orlando stashed the map away and replied, "Lets get going then shall we?" Orlando turned around as if to start walking to the group's destination.

@EXPMIRACLE @Lana Valentine

Valentine had been walking around the town, taking in some smaller quests to make some quick cash and some junkie loot that could sell in a general store for some more cash. He had been waiting for something big to happen and now it had. Only Valentine wasn't gonna go along for the ride. While Valentine had been waiting around, he had watched the library. He had wanted so answers of his own but he wanted to acquaint himself with the outside world, the skills and abilities and leave the history and scholarly academia to some else. He had found that someone else. She had been in the library day in and day out just read and researching. She had become a regular with someone who ran the library and gained their trust. He wanted her knowledge and he wanted to seek out and explore what that knowledge she gained.

Valentine walks over to the tomes and books that the girl had put away. As he read them, his suspicions and doubts were quickly put to rest as he glanced over to her.

"So she really looking into the history of the world."

Valentine walked over to the scholarly woman and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Valentine. I saw you've been reading into history books and I know its a bit rude, but I also heard you just a minute ago. When you said Perhaps I should seek a few answers with my own eyes. And I am just curious, are you talking about the history of this world? because if you are, I would love to hear your thoughts on it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back