• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A friend in need (A long term family/romance roleplay)

WARWOLF01

VFA-118 "Warwolf" Squadron
Hello everyone,

I am posting this thread to search for anyone that might be interested in doing a long term family roleplay that would involve romance woven into the story. I would be playing one of the adults in this roleplay. The premise of this roleplay is that two friends who used to be best friends in school, when they were growing up, have been separated from each other since High School and have not seen each other in many years. When the other friend is in a desperate situation and needs help from their best friend, they manage to come upon a chance encounter with their best friend that will change their lives forever and possibly re-spark a feeling that the two had never acknowledged when they were growing up with each other, as now time goes on, they will both come to realize that they cannot live without the other in their life and the lives of those they are taking care of and want to become one big happy family.

here is the character sheet for those that may be interested in doing this roleplay with me:

Last edited:
I’ve been DYING for a wholesome family rp. Can I get in on this?

Quick question again. The children would be the child of one of the friends correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back