• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a fool's search ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

winniethefool

ya like jazz?
reading-winnie-the-pooh.jpg

(you guys reading my thread probably lmfao)

. heyooooo
. call me winnie~ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆
. i like memes
. i'm in my 20s, currently in university, and in pst timezone
. which roughly translates to: if you're looking for a fast replier, i'm not your gal
. at most, i'll be able to do one reply a day, but most likely, it'll be 1-3 replies a week, with one reply a week at the very least!!
. i'm very open to ooc chatter! even if one of us is waiting on replies, chat w/ me! i'd love to get to know you!
. frequent communication makes it more likely for me to update you on how things are going w/ the current reply! i update all my partners, but sometimes i forget, so if we're talking pretty often, it'll be hard for you to slip through the cracks
. i don't really care how old you are???? i'm not looking to do smut at all, so age isn't really a concern for me
. as long as we get on well and our writing styles are compatible (meaning you consider yourself a semi-lit to literate writer), you can be 833 for all i care lmao
. doubling friendly!! i like playing multiple characters yo​

now for some stuff i'm looking for!!

✗ any of these!!
✗ did you actually just blue shell me on our date you fucker
✗ “we’re both baristas and sometimes i have trouble reaching for things and i show up to work one day to find a personalized stool with hearts and my name on it i hATE YOU but also thanks”
✗ i saw you trying to hit the “door close” button in the elevator but i made it in and then Iipushed every single button to make you later for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and i don’t know what to say other than “you started it”
✗ you tried to barge into a private conversation so i said something devastatingly witty and dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and more clever
✗ oh god please grace me with the sound of your voice during mic check every day for the rest of my life AU
✗ the director’s a dick, and as assistant director and lead actor we get the worst of it. ADD: we’re plotting to overthrow him.
✗ you’re this person i meet a lot throughout the last year, and you’re that grumpy, not very social person with whom i have nothing in common with, and we merely had two? three decent conversations? apart from a few snarks we shot at each other. and one day, [for some reason] i walk into this little flower shop not too far away from my place of work, and see you. as a florist. humming something very pretty while you tend to flowers, and you’re such a different person than one i met before, even your face is different, like it’s lit up with some beautiful emotion i can’t describe. and now i can’t help but stare at you with awe.

andddd that's it! feel free to suggest any of your own! i love p much every tumblr au out there and i'm open to fandoms as well if i know it well enough!! pm if you're interested k thx (or comment below, but i'm just gonna ask you to pm me anyway bc i'm still new here so) ᕕʕ •ₒ• ʔ୨

Honestly these all sound great and I'd love to rp with you! If you're still looking, pm me, and yeah I love all of them so if you have a preference we can go with that :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back