• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Final Fantasy 14 RP

Final-Fantasy-XIV-Art.jpg
It has been five years since the Calamity, an apocalyptic event that left the realm known as Eorzea in shambles. Many people died in the devastation, but those who survived were determined to rebuild their homes and reconstruct what was decimated by the beast known as Bahamut. Eorzea will probably never be the same after the Calamity, but its people strive to make it a better place for themselves and the generations to come.

However, not is all what it seems. Danger once again brews in the horizon, and most are blind to signs of a new conflict. Shadows in the Garlean Empire peer at Eorzeans from over the border with dark intentions. The future is uncertain... but the noble-hearted will strive to keep their country safe. Whether or not they succeed is up to them.

3166933b226e9839aaab1d51b4fe81db.png
Hello everyone! Ambra is back... again. I got the urge to GM a Final Fantasy 14 RP, and I have had it for the longest while. Since my RPs are kind of slowing down, I have the time to run one more! Here is some information about what to expect:

1) You don't need to have played the game to join. You don't even have to have played any type of Final Fantasy game to have fun with us! The OP will be a super post about information, so a person will probably not have to search up much, if not any information at all.

2) There will be a Warrior of Light(s). I'm still considering whether or not it's just going to be one WoL, or several, but they won't start out special or knowing of their powers.

3) This will be an authentic Final Fantasy RP game. This means the RP will be heavily lore driven and players will have to make sensible characters.

4) There will be more than one playable race. Hyur, Miqo'te, Lalafell, Elezen, Roegadyn, and their sub-races will be playable. As for Au Ra, I may allow just one into our numbers.

5) This will be an interactive experience. I have the basic gist of the plot, but that's all I have-- a slight idea. Players will be able to embellish the plot further, along with creating new plots and subplots, with approval of the GM and co-GMs.

6) All players will start off with classes, not jobs. Jobs will be available later on in the story.

7) This will be an intimate experience between both the characters and the players. We will try our best to have fun both IC and OOC. I will make a Discord channel for the roleplay as well.

8) There will be no canon characters. Leaders of Grand Companies and other rulers/important characters will be made from scratch.

9) Transgender/transsexual characters will NOT be permitted. It is not lore friendly. We will not be accepting transgender or transexual characters at all-- we won't even look at your sheets.

fad0f842736b49141bfad6e2d7b7e9fd.png
- Do I really have to go over RPN rules?
- Please, please, please be active in the RP: this means be active in IC, OOC, Discord, or whatever else comes along your way.
- Again, this is high-casual. We're not asking for huge posts. We're asking for quality characters and posts (which are at least two to three paragraphs long).
- I prefer to play with 18+ year olds.
- If you don't wanna follow these set rules, then there's no point in joining; it'll just cause conflict.
- I'm going to definitely need co-GMs that can be trusted.
- You can make as many characters as you'd like, as long as you can handle them. I'd also like to ask that you take your time making the sheets instead of rushing through them.
- Please follow the format in the character skeleton.
- I will not accept faceclaims or extremely realistic art (so much so that it looks like a photograph) for the appearance section of your character. Anything else is fine, including anime.

Last edited:
I am planning for primals to be more or less the same. There will be recognizable ones, but there will be new ones as well.

Still looking for people!

Quick question, how will magic and what not be handled here? Will it be a exact parallel to the game where we have to pick a specific class and have their abilities or will we have the freedom to experiment with our characters 'class' and the abilities they possess?

if there's still room for one more, then i'm in! i love the final fantasy series and while i've only played a bit of 14, the lore and concepts have always fascinated me so i definitely think it can be fun to play around with! ^-^

I love this game! And, truth be told, I've been hoping there would be an rp for FFXIV. :) They have such cute character design and interesting lore. Can we use screen-caps from the design interface for our CS? Also, what do you need from a co-GM? I might be able to help, depending on what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back