Chitchat A Field Trip I just remembered

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
I was talking with one of my long time friends from elementary and he told me about his kid had a little game in school where they ran a business. It reminded that I went to this place called KidBiz where they had us run a small town. Each of us had a job and the biggest three things I remember was 1.I worked in a power company and we all hated our jobs 2.Our Mayor was super stressed about how to handle taxes and if everyone was getting paid enough 3.We all hated the cops cause the kids who got picked were a bunch of jerks who gave you a ticket for the littlest things.

I assume someone stepped in once the pig's head got thrown on the fire.

I was talking with one of my long time friends from elementary and he told me about his kid had a little game in school where they ran a business. It reminded that I went to this place called KidBiz where they had us run a small town. Each of us had a job and the biggest three things I remember was 1.I worked in a power company and we all hated our jobs 2.Our Mayor was super stressed about how to handle taxes and if everyone was getting paid enough 3.We all hated the cops cause the kids who got picked were a bunch of jerks who gave you a ticket for the littlest things.
I had something similar to that but your breaks were taken in shifts and since everybody was at the bank trying to withdraw their money I still had $15 to spend. Meanwhile my friend who was a manager of his company wouldn't even do his job and go on breaks out of shift. The cops were pretty chill though lol

This sounds cool. I didn't get to do that.
But we did get to drive around a bunch of tiny go-carts and learn traffic rules and stuff.
All I remember was stopping for a red light and someone straight up rear-ended me because I'd stopped for a red light. I ended up rolling, without touching the gas, all the way across the mini-intersection and hitting the curb at, like, 1 MPH and one of the supervisors being like "ARE YOU OK!?"

"no I am seriously injured and need the jaws of life after rolling slowly across the empty intersection and tapping the curb in a go-cart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back