• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☆A Field of Roses - But Only One to Pick☆

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

HELLO THERE, GUYS AND GALS!

So I had a bit of an idea, one involving something totally off the top of my mind after watching maybe a bit too much anime -- But I was thinking of making some sort of reverse harem (Me playing the main character, of course) but with a pansexual heroine for a change. It'd be pretty cool in a way, since I haven't seen much about them lately. I have a bit of a half-baked plan on it, but here goes nothing:

An owner of a large, wealthy company is dying and needs his daughter, his only daughter, to take his place; however, her entire life she's been avoiding and rejecting suitors that he could have sworn would fit her fancy (both male and female). Out of a desperate attempt, he sends her off to a large mansion on their private island and sends multiple suitors of any gender he finds suitable who would be willing to win over the stubborn man's daughter, but with a reward greater than his daughter's love: but $500,000 dollars going directly to the 'winner'.

Half-baked, right? It sucks, I know. Sorry guys, hopefully I'll get more details if I find out how many people are actually interested. I plan on having at least 4 or 6 people joining, if anyone's interested at all. Thanks for reading!

Feel free to join if you're interested ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
bumper!

Bump :c

This idea may be cancelled due to lack of players...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back