• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Few VERY weird plots. (Ignore Prefix/Post Count)

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Ideas!

Ello!! Lately I've been craving a few more 1x1's and I hope some of these may catch your interested!! :3 "^w^

Rules:
-No Godmodding or mary sues.
-Please post at least a paragraph (4-6 sentences) per post, I know writers block happens and it's understandable but we shouldn't be doing back to back one liners, more is great but defiantly quality over quantity.
-Have decent grammar/spelling, we're all guilty of the occasional slip up, especially myself during class but as long as it's readable I'm happy. :3
-Follow all site rules!
-If things get past appropriate standards (In this sites case around PG14+) please fade to black.
-I love romance but lets make sure there's plot in there as well.
-Help me build the world together! Neither of us should be making all the important posts, we have to share things around.
-I love to chat so if anything happens just say so or eve if you just want to talk.
-I prefer Pm's to threads and will not rp off site after a rather bad experience a while back.
-I get that life happens but please try and notify me if you won't be posting for a while or decide to leave the rp, I have enough cliffhangers from tv shows without roleplay ones as well!
-I roleplay mainly FxF but will more than happily do MxF as well.
-Most importantly good job for surviving the rules and hope you enjoy the plots and pairings!

If you have any other plots or ideas feel free to suggest them!!

(A couple was head over heels for each other but due to an unforeseen trip they part ways for a matter of time, once returning you notice your significant other has put on a 'little' weight)

(In the near future a special pill for the use of survival in dry situations was created, the small tablet allowed the use of fat glands to be used as water storage, allowing people to fill up on water and last much longer expanses of time in the dessert or in areas where safe to drink water was few and far between, recently though now available to the public it has been used for a different purpose 'bloating'. This plot either allows for friends to get together and do it or a plot where a girls boyfriend likes bigger girls and whilst looking for a temporary solution this comes about, only one warning do not drink soda.)

(A baker and girlfriend or two friends one afternoon are minding their business when suddenly stumbling upon a box of what is marked uncooked pastry and, starving but not seeing anything else around decide to have a nibble ignoring or rather not seeing the warning of not eating raw due to the stuff expanding once within the stomach, one eats it only for its effects to take hold.)

(A girl concerned about her appearance before agin on a beach begs her significant other to help her loose weight, he agrees to help her get an 'attractive body' by using a reverse diet he explains means you eat a lot then so you aren't hungry later and want to eat more, she agrees but is blind to the affect it's giving.)

(A happy couple stays together cheerfully, ones ignorant actions causes the other to start rapidly putting on rather a lot of weight the other not noticing till it's somewhat hard to miss)

(An experimental pill was being developed for weight loss, you and another on lead at the team, only issue being after an accident in the lab it wasn't ut through for human testing despite most signs pointing yes, deciding to take matters into your own hands you decide to try out the pill yourself but the affects are quite the opposite.)

(Muse A and B had happily been dating for a while now and going about your way but both kept a rather interesting and strange secret from one another, muse A despite how much they tried to deny it loved chubby girls and muse B despite her efforts loved to stuff her face with food but struggled to keep up her weight due to a strangely high metabolism)

|| Any other ideas in the theme would be more than welcome, hopefully I didn't scare you off too bad and remember this stuff must all follow site rules!!!! ||

[/Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Last edited:
I have an idea and I know it sounds kinda generic.

A necromancer wants to destroy the world and a couple heroes have to stop him.

Ooh, I think I may be interested! I have a chubby OC I've really been wanting to use c:
Ah, cool! i do only play females though as a heads up, if we both wanna do the chubb thing maybe we can work out a new plot in PM? :3

meow? Anyone interested in this lool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back