• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few ideas.

PiperAllen

Hello all! I'm Piper, and I'm looking to start some new 1x1 role plays. I have a few rules and a few pairing ideas, so I'll list them here. I'll cross a pairing out once it's taken. I don't have any plot ideas at the moment, so I would love to hear ideas or plan something out!

*Be literate. I don't need you to write a novel, just a well written paragraph or two will keep me happy. I also need you to have good grammar and spelling. I need to be able to understand what you're writing.

*Standard rules apply. No god-modding, Mary/Gary Sues, etc.

*I do not role play smut. Fade to black when necessary.

*I play females. I just like playing them better. I ask that my partner plays a male character.

*Try to reply at least once a day, and tell me if you want to drop our role play. I've had so many partners up and leave without explaining anything.

Those are the only rules I can think of at the moment. I'm in Eastern Time Zone, and I can be on a lot most days. Now on to the fun stuff- the pairings!

-Vampire x Human (I'm in love with this pairing, and can play either the vampire or the human.)

-Vampire x Vampire (From rival Covens, maybe.)

-Prisoner x Guard (Can be different species, such as a vampire and a human.)

-Ghost x Human

-Android x Human (I would prefer the human for this.)

-Demon x Human bound in a demon deal

-Necromancer x Someone brought back from the dead

Those are all the pairings I can think of at the moment, but I'm always open to ideas. Post below or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back