• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few ideas of my own and open to other MXF

Anya

A gray sky, a bitter sting
Hello all! I am looking for someone to RP 1x1 with. I am a female and looking for a male character.

I am versed and interested in a few fandoms that I wouldn't mind writing in, I also really love original ideas. I believe that I have good grammar, decent patience and a vivid imagination. I like action, romance, fantasy, gore... almost anything as long as it moves our story along. I like things to build, be it the world or the characters (hopefully both). I tend to try and respond daily and sometimes multiple times if it goes that way. I am not strict about lengths, sometimes a story calls for a long drawn out sequence and sometimes a paragraph or so will do to move things along. If we're sharing this together, I think we can make exceptions as they come up. While I do try to ensure I speak intelligently and use correct grammar, I mess up and completely understand when you do as well. Also, life happens and sometimes we cannot post, just drop a line at some point. If you lose interest, maybe we can switch things up, try something else or just move on. Let's just have a conversation about it so we're on the same page.

Okay... enough of that crap... on to the substance. I am really open to just about ANY original concept. I think the ones that sometimes seem the most uncomfortable, end up being the most fun. So, please suggest whatever you'd like. I am a straight female and haven't broadened my horizons enough to write with another female as a male. Perhaps, I'll change my mind on that eventually.

Fandom

Star Wars (Original films, not as up on the Clone Wars)

Game of Thrones (series or book based... yes please!)

Lord of The Rings (I've always wanted to explore the time after the books ended, when Middle Earth was being rebuilt with OC characters)

Walking Dead

(suggest others, but I am not versed at all in Anime, cartoons and most video games... and I am not a teenager, so some of the newer drama young adult series and such are lost on me)

OC

Demon/Angel/otherworldly entities

Survivors in Apocalyptic World

Any Fantasy

Most Sci-Fi

Western

Heck... just about anything really...

Yay, my first time starting a thread!

Apparently, 10 is not quite the magic number...it will notallow me to message you quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back