• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few ideas of mine

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you fellow roleplayer <3

Like I have metioned in the title I have a few ideas I'd like to try out with people. But before I get to that I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself:

• I can go from 3 sentences to 3+ paragraphs per post depending on your preference
  • I do not give a shit about swearing, knock yourself out you gormless fuck
  • I am a non-native english speaker, so preaze exkusse de engrish mistaks, I'm working hard on it as you can see
  • Please, PLEASE tell me if what I say is hard to understand or if I have grammatical errors, I WANT TO IMPROVE.
  • I enjoy roleplaying as more dominant(ish)/tomboyish characters, but I can easily do the other if that suits you :3
  • If you have your own ideas you'd like to try out with me, please know that I can do anything
  • It is practically impossible to scare me away with gore,horror,mature things etc... So go ahead and describe that leg wound pierced by a pitchfork in great detail if that's what you like
  • If you are not ok with certain themes please tell me <3
  • I tend to lean towards more fantasy/science fiction roleplays, but I do enjoy a good realistic RP once in a while.
  • I don't care if you are slow or fast, I'm a patient person. Reply whenever you want.

On to the ideas shall we? I have put in italic the characters I prefer being, but you can absolutely be any character of your choosing, that is just my own preference :3

Warning: Horrible plotting is horrible, proceed with caution.

Idea n°1

Roles

Pirate Captain x Tribal

Pairings

FxF, MxF, MxM

Setting

Medieval Fantasy // Steampunk

Plot

A captain separated from her crew during a storm finds herself alone washed up on an unknown island. While trying to find some food, she is attacked by a native of the island. The RP starts then.

Idea n°2

Roles

Runaway Princess x Bard

Pairings

FxF

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Plot

Not wanting to become Queen of her Kingdom, a princess knowing practically nothing of the outside world runs away to seek another life. With no knowledge of the outside world, she is robbed and almost assaulted but manages to barely get away when she stumbles upon bard camp in the middle of the woods. That's when the RP starts.

Idea n°3

Roles

Royalty x Bard

Pairings

FxF,FxM,MxM

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Plot

It's the coming of age of the Kingdom's future heir! People from all around the kingdom have come to celebrate this glorious day. Including bards from all over in hope of immediate fame & possible fortune...

Idea n°4

Roles

Criminal x Bard

Pairings

FxF,MxM

Setting

Medieval Fantasy

Plot

A bard is threatened into letting a runaway criminal into their troupe until they reach the border of another country.

Pairings with no plots

• Werewolf x Vampire {Steampunk, Medieval Fantasy, Modern}-{FxF,FxM,MxM}
  • Gothic Lolita x Tomboy {Modern}-{FxF}
  • Criminal x Noble {Steampunk}-{FxF,FxM,MxM}

Hey, I'm super interested in rping either a Werewolf x Vampire or Criminal x Noble mxm rp with you! I'm not that well versed in the Steampunk genre, but I'm quite interested in it and would be able to do that sort of setting along with any of the others :D  

Love idea number 1! PM me if you're still looking for partners for that one :)  

Well, I could do the first one. I have a tribal culture already mostly worked out (it was for an old character of mine) but they ain't exactly human so romance might be a no-go. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really like all of your ideas. Particularly number four. If you are still looking for someone for that story line, I would greatly like to roleplay that with you. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back