• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Few Ideas 1

Style Kella

The Lonely Wind
To start off, this is simply because I have a lot of specific things I like and can be simple or complex. For a lot of these I do not have a fully developed plot or any super picky pairings or demands, I just like the world and story told. I don't ask for much, I can work with any writing style and I'll at the very least match length or content. I can go from simple stage direction to full novel, I will do my best to work around you. Nothing is off limits, we can do ships, world build/create a plot, or shoot blindly, go into AUs. Sorry for the weird intro, not used to requesting.

Bold is what I am really into currently.

Fandoms:

Anime and shows:

Nier Automata
My Hero Acedamia
Fairy Tail
Supernatural
Castlevania
Hellsing

Blue Exorcist
Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakishu
Jo Jo Bizarre Adventure
Cody Lyoko
Soul Eater

Books:

Divergent
Percy Jackson
Dune

Settings:

Dystopian
Utopian
Techno/Cyber
Medieval (The Hobbit/Game of Throne)
Apocalypse (any)
Modern

Suggest anything or ask about something, too. Thank you! ;D

I would most definitely love to do a MHA rp with you, I actually had a bit of a thing I had been craving in that fandom. If I have caught your interest feel free to let me know and I'll message you so we can discuss further.

I suppose this goes for others craving a MHA RP. Hit me up lol

I would most definitely love to do a MHA rp with you, I actually had a bit of a thing I had been craving in that fandom. If I have caught your interest feel free to let me know and I'll message you so we can discuss further.

I suppose this goes for others craving a MHA RP. Hit me up lol
I would be. You can PM when you're free.

well a fight role play as this *i maked a dark spear and throwed it to my opponent* whit spells and powers like in a anime or you are not doing fight role plays?
I've never done one solely on fighting, but it sounds pretty interesting. If you're willing to give me a shot, then we can work something out. PM me if you're alright with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back