• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A few group rp Ideas

Karma200

Brownie Goddess
Things I'm looking for:
  1. People that can type at least 2 paragraphs [5 sentences each], or 1 if they really can't think of anything
  2. Anyone interested in my little interests below xP
  3. Decent grammar
  4. Communication: I love when the people I rp with have a great communication. If this rp goes through, I'll set a discord for this.

More will be added when my brain poops them out~

1: From Misfit to Warrior-

Our characters were normal young adults ready to create their lives or survive it. Though by societies orders none of them are normal, they're different. Never have they fit into the world. In high school they didn't belong to the scene group, cheerleaders/jocks, band or anything. Somehow they were separated, under their own label. Surviving through life on a thread. Then... they disappeared. Each of them kidnapped.

They awaken to a new life in a lab on an island called the Lifeless Isle. Things are happening beyond the eye of humans. A war between the Clutter and humans. The Clutter are human like beings with different gifts to each of them, dangerous and power hungry beings. They wish to humans as sacrificial lambs in order to bring back the true magic. A destructive thing in their hands. Lifeless Isle is under the government's name, where a secret lab is set up. There they work on the genetic code of humans the genes they were able to gather from the Supers. They kidnapped people with a troubled past or those who don't be noticed. Experimenting on them in order create a weapon for the humans. A symbol of hope for whoever survive. Unfortunately, not everyone survives the tests. Those who did were placed in pods, taken out after a certain amount of time.

Everyone has a "check up" twice a week, there is to be no violence except for during training. Not everyone is built to be a fighter, everyone has an ability or two from their experiments. Depending on how hold you are in the lab, you can have three [this will be limited to at least 3 characters, mine included]. After some time in the lab, training and learning whatever you can... its time for an escape. Something the older experiments have been planning since they began to understand the workings of the place. Not everyone escapes, those who didn't died as the entire lab was destroyed. The group of experiments [who call themselves the Tormented] must now find a way off the island [there will be options]. What they don't realize is that they've, some of them, have been gone for about 30 years. Right now humans are living underground or in unchecked areas. The Tormented who made it off the island have a choice. Pull the world back together and get rid of the Clutter... or hide like the rest of them.

2: The Reality of Heroes- this is like my own twist of Justice League

In this world there are the Norms and then there are the Supers. The world changed when the Supers appeared. There seemed to be more unstoppable crimes happening for the humans and the other Supers... they hide. Keeping to themselves and refusing to help. A struggle of survival. Then about 40 years after the criminal Supers made themselves known, there was a single Super that stood up and helped the world before it could fall apart. His name was The Mage. Said to have the power to have the ability of immortality and illusions. He made a family for himself, protected as many people as he could and then... he disappeared. 10 years later the world is once again about to fall apart. This time, no one is going to wait for The Mage to reappear. A group of young adults are sick and tired of Supers taking advantage of the Norms and continuing the bad name of Supers. They each meet as if by fate and after they realize they're all Supers with a need to become more then just evil. All of them band together for one week to take down an evil Super that's been killing innocent Norms and Supers. Now these young adults have placed the spotlight on themselves. No one is sure what to make of them. Evil or their last chance at hope? Its up to them to stop the evil around them... or let the world drown in darkness forever.

3. Broken Magic-

A small town holding a total population of over 25,000 people. Each one different and unique in their own way. Many of them grew up here while others have moved in, claiming Broken Valley as home. People from all over slowly entering Broken Valley like moths to a light. A magical town would be nothing without protectors. And unfortunately with those protectors comes the dangers that have been waiting in the dark. There's magic within this town and evil will stop at nothing to make it theirs.

A disaster of murders hit Broken Valley, each one not making any sense. A disaster of murders hit Broken Valley, each one not making any sense to a normal person. Newly fresh witches must figure it all out. Each blessed by the goddess Nohena herself. Five adults who have control over a specific element Fire, air, earth, water and spirit. All of them given the task to protect both their coven as well as their town. Unfortunately the bridge to their powers opening caused a mystical creation to activate. Slowly its bringing in evil, evil that wishes to take the magic strong enough to act a magnet to demons and dark magic beings.

Things aren't as they seem and this life won't be easy.

But what would you do for your coven?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back