• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A few fandoms...

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
(Haven't roleplayed in a few months only decided to come back because my two year anniversary for being on this site is coming up)

So I have a list of fandoms I'd like to RP. Most will contain spoilers to beware.

Vampire Diaries (I've completed all eight seasons)
The Originals (All four seasons)
Shadowhunters (All Original "City" Books and the new ones)
Teen Wolf (Caught up to season 6)
Prison Break (Only season 1 so just breaking out of jail)
PayDay (Just basic bank robberies)
Walking Dead (All seasons)

I would like to do these as group roleplays so if you're interested in any of them just post below which ones :)

(Haven't roleplayed in a few months only decided to come back because my two year anniversary for being on this site is coming up)

So I have a list of fandoms I'd like to RP. Most will contain spoilers to beware.

Vampire Diaries (I've completed all eight seasons)
The Originals (All four seasons)
Shadowhunters (All Original "City" Books and the new ones)
Teen Wolf (Caught up to season 6)
Prison Break (Only season 1 so just breaking out of jail)
PayDay (Just basic bank robberies)
Walking Dead (All seasons)

I would like to do these as group roleplays so if you're interested in any of them just post below which ones :)

Sorry, I'm on my phone, so my response isn't detailed. However, I run a large group RP consisting of 30+ skilled, seasoned roleplayers. We would love if you brought in a character from The Walking Dead or Payday. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back