• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Few Fandom Cravings!

usagi

• 8b96feabea6a6d4d70f57a55b71c43a1.gif
    Hello, hello, hello! My name is Mel, nice to meet you.
    I'm a 20 year old from the US (EST).
    I have a few fandom cravings!
    Please keep in mind:
    - Please be 18+! All site rules will be followed, this is just for comfort.
    - The character I'd like to play is listed first, with pairings after.
    - I'm super double friendly! Come at me with your requests.
    - i adore yandere aus and reverse harem stuff bc I'm super self-indulgent, so don't be shy if you're willing! Also don't be shy about your requests either, the worst I can do is say no.
    - other aus I love include paranormal stuff, crossovers, hanahaki, idols, and maybe even some a/b/o

Hello! I was wondering if you were still interested. I would love to do a doubling rp with you, maybe for Three Houses? I'm replaying the game but so far have own completed the Blue Lions route. Still, I'm willing to try and write as anyone! ♥ If not I would do some of the other fandoms as well!

Hello! I was wondering if you were still interested. I would love to do a doubling rp with you, maybe for Three Houses? I'm replaying the game but so far have own completed the Blue Lions route. Still, I'm willing to try and write as anyone! ♥ If not I would do some of the other fandoms as well!
Hey! I'd love to, I'll pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back