• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A F T E R M A T H [OOC]

Can I be a feral mutant? Or maybe a non-feral who acts more like one? Can feral mutants think somewhat like the non-feral ones?

Can I be a feral mutant? Or maybe a non-feral who acts more like one? Can feral mutants think somewhat like the non-feral ones?
You can be a feral mutant, but don't expect people to not shoot you. Aggressive non ferals are still feral. Feral mutants retain some basic knowledge, such as what is edible, what isn't, and the differences between unaffected and other mutants.

Can my mutant character be like a sort of guard dog for the Whitesharks? Also, if you're a Whitesharks member, how would we start our posts?

Can my mutant character be like a sort of guard dog for the Whitesharks? Also, if you're a Whitesharks member, how would we start our posts?
What exactly do you mean by "guard dog"? If you're a mutant animal those can only be NPCed as a companion or something. If you're in the Whitesharks, maybe start off during a raid or in a bandit camp.

Well, I was thinking that my character is semi-sentient, you know, craftier than most beast but not quite human level? Maybe the Whitesharks used him to ward off other feral mutants? Maybe even subdue them and be their leader, the mutants not the bandits? Or if that's not allowed, maybe my character can be the alpha of a mutant group? He's probably gonna die earlier than most characters, but that's fine.

Well, I was thinking that my character is semi-sentient, you know, craftier than most beast but not quite human level? Maybe the Whitesharks used him to ward off other feral mutants? Maybe even subdue them and be their leader, the mutants not the bandits? Or if that's not allowed, maybe my character can be the alpha of a mutant group? He's probably gonna die earlier than most characters, but that's fine.
Those are all allowed except being the leader of the Whitesharks.

Greater Soul Gem Greater Soul Gem
It would appears as though you have plenty of people here already. I know that, with a group this large, I will soon fall behind in my final two weeks of school. After finals are over I may check back in and see if there is a spot I can fill, but until then good luck and have fun.

What is used as currency, and is anyone willing to buy some gunz?
The CAM and NC use pre war coins, rarely bills as money. However, some people prefer trading. One dollar equals ten dollars, and 10 cents equals one dollar.

And yes, people will buy guns, mostly faction military and mercenaries.

Last edited:
Greater Soul Gem Greater Soul Gem
It would appears as though you have plenty of people here already. I know that, with a group this large, I will soon fall behind in my final two weeks of school. After finals are over I may check back in and see if there is a spot I can fill, but until then good luck and have fun.
Alright.

I have a question about bounty hunting. Is it legal in the wasteland world, just like it was in the west, where the bounty hunter reports to the law, or is it illegal? Just wondering for how I can base my character.

I have a question about bounty hunting. Is it legal in the wasteland world, just like it was in the west, where the bounty hunter reports to the law, or is it illegal? Just wondering for how I can base my character.
It's legal in the unaligned territories and in CAM territory. The NC forbids it, unless the higher ranks allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back