• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Dystopian World

Hazel_

:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1715447600464.png

A Dystopian World Plot:
In a dystopian world where the government controls every aspect of citizens' lives, one of the most anticipated events is the annual Banquet of Pairing. At the age of 18, young adults from all corners of the globe gather to meet their assigned partners, chosen by the government's algorithms to ensure perfect matches and harmonious unions. When they are chosen a small strand of hairs color is transformed to match your partners forever matching you too. For generations, the system has been flawless, resulting in happy families and a stable society.

But beneath the façade of contentment lies a group of friends who harbor resentment towards the government and its oppressive control well not all of them, some are excited for this, finally meaning their match's that they would fit so perfectly with. It would be like a dream come true a love story...However, their worst fears are realized when each of them is assigned to their sworn enemies...people they have always hated.

Could it be true the government had messed up? But they never do...yet here the group of friends were faced to find a way to deal and maybe even fall in love with people they have always hated.

General information:

Hello everyone! I have had this idea for quiet some time but never really thought people would be interested in it, so I never posted it till now thinking what's the worst that could happen. This is my first group interest form, so its still relatively new for me, the plot is also pretty open, we can have the characters find ways to fall in love with their enemies or they could all try and over throw the government. Truly anything is possible and open, the way the story goes or ends up is the hands of you guys and your amazing creativity. As for the amount of people that can be apart of this, I don't have a limit nor do I have specific roles for people to fill out, we can just make it work as a group :)

Rules:

1) responses can not be a line long i'm expecting at the least 2 paragraph responses when communicating with others
2) please be kind to one another :)
3) Same rules as RPN
4) I am planning on putting OOC on discord, so please feel comfortable using discord
(more will be added these are the basics I could think of)

So if your interested please let me know down below, Thank you!

I really like this first group idea you had. One question though is just how big this dystopia society is? You mention gathering teens from all corners of the globe, so does that mean the society has full control of the entire Earth? Knowing this could help me figure out a culture for my character to be from.

Thank you for showing interest :) That's a good question, I haven't thought about that but now that you've asked I think it would be cool having the government in control of the whole word that way we can have many different characters from many different parts of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back