• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A drama/action/romantic...? Quest rp!

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
5 years ago...
Karina: I will beat you eventually at your own game. You're going to eat dirt! [Jabs Eliáš in the chest]
Eliáš: Sure you vill. Later, loser. [Waves and walks away, dismissing her]

From that day onwards, Eliáš Čermák and Karina Tanner parted ways, never to see each other again. At least, on Eliáš' terms. That was his condition to his childhood rival. The two twelve-year-olds were never going to see each other's faces again after what Eliáš had done. Karina laughed as she walked away from the encounter. Little did she know, that moving to a new town during the summer of 2017 would lead to many different surprises.

Karina Tanner
485ee975f0386d3037c12e36d91e6b61.jpg

"Hi! I'm Karina! Hehehe!"
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115 lbs

"Oh, am I supposed to talk about myself here? Well, I'm kind, friendly, charming, all the usual stuff. You know I'm really not supposed to talk about myself like I'm the queen of life itself, but I'm gonna go with the fact that I pretty much am the most awesome person you will ever meet. Anyways, I'm going to move to a town called Summerville.

Synopsis
The RP is centered around the life of Karina Tanner. This sounds fairly straightforward, but part of Karina's adventure is going to be the choices she makes in this new town of hers. And those choices have to come from you. Vote on these choices to forward the plot and unravel the drama, action, and possible romance in this quest RP!

B BlueClover YoungX YoungX @BLex @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread