• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π’‚ π’…π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’† π’‘π’–π’“π’”π’–π’Šπ’•. [ooc]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
welcome welcome!! for real, i’m so excited to see all the little tykes.

let's hope my brain can come up with a cool character... I'm already struggling with making a power set hahaha. the perks of an obscure japanese god

superpower wiki > knowledge/wisdom deity > pick from list of powers!! obscure gods mean you form your own lore, i had the same issue with teilo & arawn; all information about that god is locked behind medieval welsh, which no one seems willing to translate lool

flaw detection could be really cool if you’re looking for anything; being able to pinpoint the weak points of people and things could be v interesting hehe

ooooo thanks for the suggestions! they really help ngl.

also if I may ask, how long have the renegade demi-gods been a group for?

no worries!!

eighteen months to two years, give or take. atm i’m working out where they’re based β€” my heart is screaming berlin at me but i’ll work it out as it comes hahaha

ooo i see i see. i was planning to make my character 15-16 years old, I just wanted to make sure that the renegade group wouldn't mind taking in a literal child at the beginning hahaha

no, that’s fine! the thought of teilo as older brother figure to lost kids makes me happy hshshs

i wanted to use some more obscure hades powers (that are totally from the riordan wiki lmao) for my dude- stuff like maybe ferrokinesis, black hellfire manipulation, umbrakinesis, etc ^^

i wanted to use some more obscure hades powers (that are totally from the riordan wiki lmao) for my dude- stuff like maybe ferrokinesis, black hellfire manipulation, umbrakinesis, etc ^^
See, Athena kids tend to have more innate knowledge abilities, but it's not really expanded on if they have "powers" or not, so I'm taking some creative liberties :closedeyessmile:

Hey sorry I poofed for a few days, I'm going to work on my character this weekend but I'll place a placeholder.

I've been sick.

Hello everyone, excited to be here :D

So I was thinking of doing a Son of Heka, the god of magic and medicine in ancient Egypt who is also the personification of magic itself. So think of a demi-god version of Dr. Strange lol

Also for the renegade, what are the age caps for it? like how old can our characters be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back