• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A distant love (open)

3 Slices Senpai

Lone survivor of the Pizza Party Tragedy
This is my first roleplay. I want to become an author, so I see this as a fun way to practice :3

Basically, the story takes place on a Victoryan setting (the one where all those cute maids that always show up in anime come from). It follows the tale of Luke Connor, a fourteen year old boy who lives and works at a small farm with his older sister, Noel. Their parents are peddlers and are always travelling (so they might not even show up). They live on a remote kingdom ruled by King James, who puts on a merciful face but is secretly a douche. His wife is named Eliza and is unhappy with her wedding, as she can't bring a heir to the throne. Also she gets beat up alot. One day, at a royal festival, Luke and Eliza's paths cross and he starts working for her, a love blossoming between the two.

By the way, here's the four main characters' profile:

Luke: Blonde, medium lenght hair, short, scrawny. He's 14, innocent and naiive. Works hard and tries to be nice to everyone, but is seen as weak in general.

Noel: Bright orange long hair. She's 18 and taller than her younger brother. Tough and sassy, but nice to Luke.

James: Tall and round. Brown hair and beard. Jolly on the outside, douche on the inside. Loves to cheat. Mid thirties.

Eliza: Taller than Luke but shorter than James. Has long golden hair. Tries to keep a distant and cold face, but is warmhearted. She's in her late twenties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back