Idea A Different Time Lines RP?

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so this probably confuses most of you, the title that is. Well I've been thinking about making an rp that has different time lines with the same characters.

Yes, I know it could get confusing, if you were to join you would have to be able to keep each character the way you want them in that separate time line. That would also mean if they were say in a relationship with one character in one time line. A different time line they could be with someone else, or they could have not met their loved one yet from another time line.

Sounds super confusing doesn't it? Well it is actually pretty simple if your brain works like mine, a friend of mine who had an rp similar to what i have in mind and it went pretty smoothly. You would be allowed to make your own time line/thread, but you would have to make your own lore for that time line. If you needed help with the lore i could totally help, no problem. but if you were to simply post a thread and not put down any lore even after i asked you to then i would delete the thread.

The base of the rp would involve supernatural beings of all sorts and even humans. It would also revolve around a place known as Celestial Village. That would be the main name for the RP, and what you would look for if i were to make it.

SSSOOOO do you think this is a good idea and that it would work? Oh course this would be in hosted projects.

Last edited:
I think it'd work somewhat decently, it's not really as complex as you make it seem.
I'm glad you think so!!! :) I've have brought the idea up on other sites and people have freaked out about it. That's why it makes me feel like its so complex for other people...

I'm glad you think so!!! :) I've have brought the idea up on other sites and people have freaked out about it. That's why it makes me feel like its so complex for other people...
I mean, it's basically just a bunch of threads that are just different versions of the base rp, right?

I mean, it's basically just a bunch of threads that are just different versions of the base rp, right?
Yup, and the great thing about them is your character could die in one but be alive in another. Or have different past's, personalities, loved ones and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back