• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A different kind of Zombie RP

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
testing the water on this idea

You are in a trip with your school. Everything was fine and you got stuck in a traffic jam when you are in your way out of the town, heading toward the place you are heading to. That's when all hell break loose. People are running out of their car, you can see an explosion and hear gunshots and sound of people screaming. Your teacher and most of your classmates ran away and join the crowd, but you decided to stay behind. You turned off the engine and lock the door and close the window with something just in time, when they came.

You call them Crawler, because that's what they do. Crawling, jumping. They could run, but the creature are smart enough to know that they move faster when they crawl. They could climb a wall or slash someone with their sharp thick nail. The only way to kill them is destroying their head, burn then with fire, crush their body, hack their body into pieces. A shotgun to the chest won't do much to kill this creature. They are attracted with loud sound or voices, they can only see you if you move. These creatures are not really fond of sunlight or any kind of light source because it blinds their eye.

Trapped in the middle of a highway inside a bus with not much supply but several bottle of water and several packs of biscuit, our characters will have to find a way back to the city or anyhow to survive.

mikaluvkitties said:
Sounds interesting. What would your desires be post-wise?
As in casual or detailed?

If it's so, i want it to be a casual RP. With a minimum of five sentence each post

[QUOTE="too much idea]As in casual or detailed?
If it's so, i want it to be a casual RP. With a minimum of five sentence each post

[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I meant! And awesome! If it ends up happening I am interested. :)

mikaluvkitties said:
Exactly what I meant! And awesome! If it ends up happening I am interested. :)
SaintRaven367 said:
Sounds like a challenge if you ask me, im totally in xP
Thanks! Actually, we can start the RP right now. I want to limit this RP to 3~5 player (including me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back