• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Darkness Descends(A Sonic OC RP)

If the RP spreads outside of Tyran to other towns, should I remake the RP in Interest Checks?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Riolux

Umbreon? More like DUMBreon!
Before I say anything, I want to say that A) I allow more then one OC to be used at a time, B) I am open to an evolving plot, meaning that if your character has a background story that can affect their lives during the event of the RP, then by all means speak up. I'm more then willing to go along with it, as it will make it more in-depth. If interested, post below. If there are questions? Ask and I will answer then add the details to the description so that it's clarified for other people.

OCs Only please.

My OCs:

Mira The Fox: Fandom - Mira The Fox | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum (Open to feedback)

Aeolus The Hedgehog: Fandom - Aeolus The Hedgehog | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum (Open to Feedback)

Plot: Mysterious things have been happening in Tyran Town. People have been falling asleep and not waking up, regardless of health. While foul play was suspected at first, there has been no sign of poison. They simply fall asleep and die. A cult popped up after this, telling people that their god has returned and made an example out of the victims. This, however, has been treated with skepticism by most people. The cult itself has yet to do anything rational, but some are concerned that, if they're ignored for too long, they'll act out in the name of their "god".

NOTE: If, ICly, you're character is from this town in the RP, they will know about the cult, as the town is small enough for the information to pass through the community. However this event is not big enough to become a national phenomena and won't likely be known outside of town unless the character heard it from someone traveling from there, which is, of course, an acceptable reason for them to know of it. Again any questions will be answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back