• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a dark yet sweet fairy tale

A
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

unique fairy tale romance/platonic rp

emeraldjadez

Hi my name is Lainy! I am 23, I have been writing and roleplaying for years but I wanted to dip my toes back into the water!

After watching a lot of video essays on Alice by American McGee I am craving rp as stated within the title lol. You don't have to be familiar with the games to RP, OC x OC is what I usually work with anyways. I absolutely love planning world building and character dynamics, having a partner who values this as well is important to me.

For this particular RP I am honestly so down to just creating a unique story that shows off our favorite fairy tales. For me that's definitely Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella. We can discuss more but I'm open to having lots of fairy tales be present in the plot. I am picking it as a historical but whimsy influenced sort of world but we can always switch it up. As far as a darker plot this can very upon our tastes but for me that is sort of making even the good guys become more morally gray. Cinderella for example could become desperate to escape her situation tenfold.

With that being said i'm open to suggestions and honestly we can take the story anywhere! I only am using Cinderella and Alice for an opener which you can read below! We could totally switch it up to another fairy tale.

-

Cirella knew that it wasn't a good sign when her grandmother requested to speak with her, privately. Far away from the ears of anyone listening, her grandmother didn't have to hide her disappointment in Cirella.

“Alice has gotten worse each day since your arrival”. Sadly it was true. Alice had not been acting like herself since November…

No matter what Cirella did it seemed Alice was incapable of acting normal around her. Everything she did seemed to set the girl off.

Not that the mad girl deserved any pity. If there were a man running the house she would have been shipped off to London’s asylum ages ago. It's hard to say if it would do her any good. Every spring like clockwork she got better for a short period before she was off the rails again. She would cry over imaginary rabbits at all hours of the night.

“Where am I to go then?". The young heiress asked, tears ready to spill.

“I know you dislike them but your stepmother keeps true to her word. Your share of the inheritance is sent here each month without fail. So you may see what is left of yours on that horrid estate and after that you shall make whatever you wish of your life. I cannot care for you here any longer”.

Her grandmother didn't stop from making her words cut even deeper.

“Alice may have her delusions at times but I assure you she is more aware of the reality of her own situation than you are of yours, Cirella”.

I hope that piqued your interest! While it is vague I feel that it opens up enough of the possible story routes. Let me know if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back