• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A dance with death OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
not to mention "remote" doesnt have to mean distant. It can just as easily be just a pain for standard operations. For example a while back my mom was in Bosnia and pretty modern, then when she got around where Medjugorje was she fell off the map because the mountains in the region made a lot of modern wireless unusable. Treacherous or just difficult terrain could just as easily mean people didn't so readily get around with wires or main roads yet. Add in a centuries old threat for confidentiality, and people can take a lot for granted.

especially the oft assumed circumstance of modern fantasy...people are used to the oddities of supernatural stuff in the background or there's some kind of censor at work

Last edited:
I have finally finished my character. I hope he is fine. However, I have a question into this round. There used to be a vampire in his life called 'Elodie Delcroix'. She has played a major part in Gustave's backstory, and maybe I can replace her with a vampire from this roleplay that somehow fits her characteristics. I think there would be a lot of potential for an interesting story if anyone is interested. :)

IC is up! Sorry it’s not super long or descriptive, I tried to tag everyone so hopefully everybody sees the intro post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back