• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A dance with death OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
Welcome to the OOC! Please feel free to ask any questions, discuss character relationships, plot ideas and just get to know each other!

Hi! I’d like to know more about the vampire lore in this rp. Do they have to drink human blood everyday or can it be animal blood? Do they burn in sunlight? What other general strengths and weaknesses do they have? Things like that.

Also, what time period is this rp set in?

Last edited:
Sorry you guys I was at work! Actually I was thinking we could discuss it here and decide on the time period!

I was under the assumption it would be historical because I couldn't quite imagine human sacrifices in a modern setting? But let's see what everyone else has to say as well!

Also we should probably recruit more male characters? There are only like...two(?) male OCs right now and everyone else is female 😂😅 I mean that's not a bad thing necessarily, but a variety in gender would create a more interesting(?) dynamic?

Also we should probably recruit more male characters? There are only like...two(?) male OCs right now and everyone else is female 😂😅 I mean that's not a bad thing necessarily, but a variety in gender would create a more interesting(?) dynamic?

AGREED I’ll add it into the bump

Aeryn Aeryn i totally skipped over your question about them drinking blood earlier! They have to to drink human blood daily, they can’t survive off of animal blood but they don’t have to kill their victim.

I'm fine either way, I can easily alter things around to match.

Modern would probably require have Sundance be rather remote to get away with things.

Historic...is broad but we could probably fit anywhere from ye olde days to up to 1914 without any issues and up to 1950s with minimal effort...I'd say our only major obstacle is the ubiquity of the telephone since before that it was pretty easy to get very "primitive" by being miles from the nearest major city and or just having a strong historical precedent for something

1950s being by choice because TV's rise and the fact 1970s was when house phones rendered pay phones redundant longdistance calls

Last edited:
Lilliana is still going to throw the ball and stuff like it’s Victorian time period because she likes that kind of style

As an added plus Victorian style is peak vampire style...okay there's an argument for gothic but come on.

Yes I'm ragging on the Elizabethan half of gothic

Last edited:
I guess if the time period is anywhere between 1950 until today then yes, Sundance will have to be very remote, with no telephones or any other means of communication to the outside world? But then wouldn't it be better to just make the period Victorian lmao xD A super remote village in the 1950s doesn't seem to different from one in the 1850s.

Also, is Sundance located somewhere in Europe?

Somewhere in Europe would be interesting, honestly this RP isn’t going to be very realistic no matter what time period we go with. 😂

True 😂 I just thought it would be better to clarify so everyone can picture the same thing going in.

It was actually pretty common for people (especially teens) to go missing in bigger cities in the 1950s poorer areas the press would almost always explain it away as teens just running away and that would be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back