Journal a daily life journal... thing. (was weekly but screw that)

proiettile

ˢˡᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍˢ ˢᵒ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ
so... hi. this is kind of a therapy thing, because my therapist said that it's good to keep a journal, but i've been thinking about doing it myself. i have no idea how long these are gonna be, but they're gonna be full of my random weekly thoughts, what happened that week, and what i've gotten accomplished. as the title says, i'll be posting on this once a week. so... great! i'll be starting next week, with my first actual realsies post.

so very fun! see ya next week.

Last edited:
3/5/20

during lunch, we snorted fundip. it sounds really weird, but it was kinda fun. my friend was stumbling around after, and it was pretty... painful, but enjoyable.. also, someone walked into our study hall, legitimately high. idk what happened, but something happened with them in the highschool. might get expelled, go into rehab, or something. it was wack. when i got home, i really didn't do much. i hopped onto amino, and talked with some friends and did some rps. i went to this thing called EDGE, which is like a faith class, but it's on thursday nights, and it's pretty awesome. i got some of the staff to draw some random shapes in my sketchbook, and i made them edgy and creepy. i finished one, and i got another to work on tomorrow. and to be honest, i'm not faithful. i don't understand faith as much as i should. i guess.

3/6/20

i didn't even do anything. i don't even remember getting out of bed at all, but school was just a drag. glad i have a 4 day weekend ahead for me, but i still don't got anything done for my d&d campaign monday. great.

3/7/20

i really didn't do shit. i cleaned my room, and we had a karaoke night on discord. it was fun, but i was excluded for like half of it. that kinda stuff happens to me often, so i guess i'm used to it lmao. fun times.

3/8/20

again, didn't do anything. i've been really tired for the past few days. it might be because i've been up until midnight, but i beg to differ. it's the kind of tired where it's exhausting to move, and you don't feel like eating. a weird kind of tired. so i watched anime all day. i'm pretty far into part 5 of jojo's bizarre adventure, and i watched whatever they had left of my hero academia until it got to premium stuff. i also realized that one piece isn't premium restricted, so now i have years of one piece to watch. very awesome.

3/9/20

so uh... the campaign went well. somehow. my players were really chill with me, and we had a lot of fun. they summoned the nature god to fucking annihilate an entire guard force for absolutely no reason. i don't even know why, but i allowed it. it was really interesting. we have a noble high-elf wizard, who's really tired of corruption, an adventuring human fighter, who just wants to see the world, and a ranger mountain dwarf, who is just a priest with two maces that's 3'9" with +6 religion and nature. very fun. probably the most fun i've had in a while.

3/10/20

again, didn't do much. i helped a friend make a new character (they really didn't enjoy playing them ig), and i made some homebrew. it's gonna be a really fucked session in 2 weeks. other than that, today was fairly relaxed. i have school tomorrow, so i'm not that excited for that. i went to the orthodontist as well, and got some rubberbands in my mouth to align my top and lower jaw, but their already aligned, so idk what their doing to my mouth. i'm also getting a new computer soon, so that's incredible that i have enough money for one lol.

3/11/20

so this is absolute pain. i woke up, and i couldn't open my fucking mouth. it sucked, but one of them tore, so i took the other one out. i'm gonna put them back in later, like after school or something. nothing much else happened, so... yeah. i guess i'll post it now. i can make an edit if something interesting happens later today. and my computer is coming in 9 days-

3/12/20

again, i woke up in pain, but not as much as yesterday. probably because of the tylenol that lasted me all night or something, but i feel decent. my computer's coming in like... 8 days, but it'd be awesome if it came early. it might be later, too. so i have no clue at the moment. i just know that it's coming. today nothing really happened of interest of me, it was pretty bland. i did a bit of rping, and... it was fun. it was the first time that i wrote more details than needed, but it fits my character that i was using. i know this sound weird, but i can move into my character. as that, i mean i can feel what they feel, and i think like them as i RP. it's a weird thing, i know, but... eh. i'm gonna change this thingy to a daily journal, because... yes. it's easier to do it that way so i can post it at the end of the day, and i can write more. it's easier for everything. i'm really proud of myself for writing so much in rps at the moment. my writing's getting much better. i'll send a snipet here:

Styx

"Interesting. Eternal age, intense regeneration, disease immunity, and you taste emotions. That is incredible, to be honest. Now, for me... To start, I have 4 floating arms. They stabilize my ability to travel through time and space, and also have the ability to attack and manipulate them. For instance, my alienistic and robotic arm have the ability to defend and attack people, and my other two arms can do tasks that my arms could do. My robotic arm specifically can manipulate atoms and molecules, dividing them, and cloning objects. I haven't tested this ability on living beings though... that seems barbaric to me. I can delete molecules, and sew them together. It's very good for surgeries, and incredibly precise movements." He grinned once more, taking a sip of scotch.

i feel genuinely proud of my writing, for the first time in a while. see you assholes tomorrow lmaoo​

3/13/20

didn't wake up in pain, because i didn't put them in, like the rebellious teen i am haha. i put them back in later in the morning, and really didn't do much. my school's preparing for the worst case scenario, that school is out for a couple weeks, and teaching us how to actually work online. it's going to be pretty fun, because after, you get to see who's responsible, and who isn't. people have to get their work done on their own, and really focus on that. we'll see who's the most responsible in our grade, and who's not ready for high school. every instance of something happening that effects everyone, i enjoy taking notes and watching everyone. it's weird, but it helps me understand others on how responsible they are, how they react in times of crisis, and things like that. well, i'll see you all tomorrow... :)

quick edit:

i wrote a lot for my character... a LOT. like...

'Styx' was a test subject at a facility, which exists at the edge of the unknown. In the facility, he's known as an 'evolved humanoid'. In short, his body can take more than a normal human. His mind is incredibly smart, and he's quite strong. From this, that facility selected 100 beings in the universe that seemed to be a good role to fit their bidding. It was a test of physical durability, how well they could survive in the most extreme of climates, how they could hold up mentally through everything, and how they could preserve themselves, keeping them, and them only, alive. At the end, every other subject had died from various causes, like drowning, being devoured, and having their body melted. There were 5 subjects that lived, known as such: "TIMEWALKER", "TEETH", "SPONTANEOUS GROWTH", "PASTEL MONSTER", and "THE KEEPER OF THE WOOD". Each one was tasked with a different objective, being trained and perfected of their abilities. Styx was known as "TIMEWALKER", tying for the top spot with "PASTEL MONSTER" and "TEETH". He was trained to observe worlds, being able to travel through time and space to learn every speck of details from each. His floating arms exist to stabilize his abilities so he can pass through time and space without combustion. As he has dual humanoid arms, he has his 2 floating human arms, and a robotic arm, which can defend, create illusions, shoot at enemies, and separate molecules, being able to clone, remove, and sew together them, being precise for removing objects, doing surgery, and things like that, and an alien arm, it having the ability to wield things known as 'magic', like the ability to create forcefields, to summon weaponry, to manipulate liquids and fire, and finally, the ability to create wormholes to travel through time and space. He also has the ability to change his age to whatever he pleases, but enjoys living at a casual age of 29, albeit being over 200 years old total. He had been injected with an anti-aging serum, with the ability to change his own, personal age by the facility.

A LOT.

2nd edit:

i wrote a lot more so here's my fun rp character sheets: character crappola

Last edited:
3/14/20

tbf i really didn't do anything today. just relaxed, watched anime, and was... chill. absolutely nothing interesting happened saturday.

oh, yeah. there's 3 cases of corona in my county. fun.​

3/15/20 & 3/16/20

like... nothing interesting has happened. yes, they closed school until april 20th, and there's 7 cases of corona, but... i don't feel any different. it's like i don't have the motivation to actually complete my entries lmao. i spent like 2 hours playing hitman 2 yesterday, but... that's really it. last night i gave myself a stress attack and started puking, so very fun! absolutely lovely!

i haven't done anything extra awesome, but i probably will when i get my computer! 3 days lads! haha!​

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 4.20.22 PM.png

they day of reckoning is upon us... (it's 6/9 as well.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back