• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

Hi everyone. Everyone that already has a character is welcome to the second round of characters still, but character availability is now closed to the public. There are a few exceptions, including one person I am working with over PM, but A Crown Befit is no longer actively seeking more characters at this time. New players and characters will be by invitation only, and the invitation must be run through me. If you have suggestions for invitations, please PM me first. Thanks everyone. We're almost ready to get this show on the road.

( Poe Poe , this is where you congratulate me for doing a good job)

GOOD JOB!

omg Olivia just came to have a good time with Laurence and she honestly feels SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW
She should. Laurence is throwing her into the dungeon. Olivia is so loyal and faithful to the crown/church, obviously she's completely innocent.

She should. Laurence is throwing her into the dungeon. Olivia is so loyal and faithful to the crown/church, obviously she's completely innocent.

I mean she's at least as loyal, faithful, and innocent as Frederick. What jury could possibly convict her of any wrongdoing?

Hi there, Rhakun Rhakun . One of your character's tabs is 'To be written' is this intentional? I just need to know if he's ready to be judged and moved with the rest of the character cast

Hi there, Rhakun Rhakun . One of your character's tabs is 'To be written' is this intentional? I just need to know if he's ready to be judged and moved with the rest of the character cast

Yeah! It is intentional. The point of it is to write how the story develops for him as time passes; that said, the tab can't have content until the story begins. As for the check, he's ready to be judged :3

Half of me is like, "Gosh, Coin is doing so much. I know how time-consuming setting up an involved RP can be. I'm so admiring of his dedication. Thanks Coin!" and the other half of me is like "WORK FASTER SCRUBLORD, I WANNA RP ALREADY."

Half of me is like, "Gosh, Coin is doing so much. I know how time-consuming setting up an involved RP can be. I'm so admiring of his dedication. Thanks Coin!" and the other half of me is like "WORK FASTER SCRUBLORD, I WANNA RP ALREADY."
It's definitely more of the latter ;)

Coin Coin

394.jpg

Rhakun Rhakun
There is a minor error in the history portion of Francis' bio. Vittori is spelled incorrectly with an 'e'. Otherwise, welcome to the roleplay. Play nice with Chordling Chordling , your flocks overlap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back