• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Courtesan and an Assassin [plot]

Kerishea

Read More.
The setting is 1400s in Italy. A secret society of assassins help run the city quietly while everyone goes about their business. There is corruption, betrayal, public hangings- the whole bit.

There's also romance.

The assassin (your character) has a wife but isn't happily married. He is less than thrilled to arrive home after trips around the city (or abroad) to find targets and on this particular night he takes a bit more time than usual.

On a street not far off a courtesan is being assaulted by a group of thugs which the assassin disposes of appropriately. She thanks him, attempts to pay him but he refuses.

Skipping ahead a bit (a week perhaps) the assassin makes a house-call to the brothel (of which he knows the mistress) and ends up being paired with the woman whose life he saved.

His visits become regular and a relationship builds between them. He also begins to teach her some of his ways so she can protect herself better than she would have been able to normally.

The "end game" for this RP would be her joining the assassins and helping to protect the city as well. The romance aspect is there and is important but wouldn't be the focal point, I don't think.

This probably isn't the best description of what I'm looking for but thanks for reading it anyway. If you have any questions post them below :D

1. Completely. xD I have been replaying the games lately and forgot how much I loved them.

2. Semi-lit to lit. Kills my mojo when people don't write well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back