• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A couple specific Fandoms - 1x1

Endless Grimoire

Namely: Fairy Tail or Naruto.

I guess I've got a craving for them at the moment.

If you're willing to do OCs only in either world, then you'll probably be my best friend. That would be my first choice. If not, then continue on.

Fairy Tail - I can play any number of canon characters, though I did not keep up with the canon all that much. So, we'll have to do some things different. I pretty much only play male characters. Natsu, Sting, Gajeel, Laxus - A few characters I don't mind playing.

Naruto - Pretty much anyone but Naruto and Sasuke. Gaara, Kiba, Choji, Shikamaru - I'd like to get the other boys a chance.

Lets talk. I'd like to make a decent plot with you for a long term story. I want to build a fun story for both of us. Thanks.

Big Craving - Jujutsu Kaisen

With the second season going hard - loving it so far - I’m big into doibg stuff with JJK.

Preferably —

OC x OC or Canon x Canon. But! Its one of those rare series I can do OC x Canon. You will find I’m not much of a yaoi shipper.

Pairs -

Yuji x Nobara

Megumi x Nobara

Yuji x Maki

And overall I’m open

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be totally interested in roleplaying Canon x Canon if you're down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back