• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Commoner and a Princess

AppleOnATree

Unlucky Member
(here we-a go)
Ben sat in his house, bored. He had nothing to do and all his books were ruined when the house flooded. He sighed and got up to go for a walk and walked past the queens castle.

Emily was sick of being royalty, all she wanted was to be normal. She decided to go for a walk around as she had nothing better to do. She dressed in her most normal looking outfit and left the castle

He saw a girl walking too. He smiled and said. "Hello. What's your name?" She had a nice outfit on, perhaps she was nobility? Or maybe just a rich commoner.

Emily looked at the boy and smiled back "Hi, I'm Emily. What's your name?" She was relieved that the boy didn't recognise her as a princess

He pointed back to his house, which was just in view. "Yup.Did your house get flooded? My father can fix anything, if you need it."

"It's no problem. My father's a carpenter, so if you need anything, we're here." He looked around. "It's getting dark. Would you like me to walk you back home?"

Emily didn't want him to know she was a princess so he just shook her head when he offered to walk her home "Thank you, but it's fine. I can walk home myself"

He nodded. "Perhaps we could come back here tomorrow? I have been quite bored lately, for my house was flooded and none of my books survived.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back