• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Colorful Force Interest Check

Tzun

Lord of the Dreadfort
So I had this idea very late, and I for some reason decided that maybe trying to coherently process my thoughts was a good idea while I am already debilitated mentally, so here it goes.

The location is CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, a group of theoretical and experimental particle physicists are given the opportunity at ATLAS to run the LHC at 7 TeV, the highest peak energy that had ever been gained, colliding hadrons at near light speed, and allowing the physicists to study the shadows given off by the particles in the super cooled tunnel that spans several miles. These are their lives, both inside and outside of work, while very dedicated, their relationships between each other are also very important, and they must work harder than ever to keep sane after such a long intermission that had been experiences at the LHC, while it is now running once more.

This is so barebones it's ready for skeleton war, so, please, take it lightly, and if this piques any interest, please let me know. :D

Oh hey thanks, but I can already tell it would be way too involved. So meehhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back