• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A collaborative horror experience?

Yennie

I'm bored
I've been wanting to do a small group psychological horror roleplay where everyone collaborates and gives ideas on how to torment and test each other's characters

There are various settings it can be done in but here's some ideas I had

-A bus transferring a group of delinquent teenagers to a reform school miles away from their homes on a rainy evening. It crashes pretty much in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by forest as far as the eyes can see. The teens find their way to a village that's been abandoned seemingly not too long ago. Literally no one is there but there's still food in the refrigerators, clothing hanging out to dry, even bicycles lying in the middle of the street.
After realizing none of the phones work, some decide to travel back to the bus only to realize they are hopelessly lost - or the forest itself keeps turning them in circles leading back to the village. Worse yet, there's something in the forest and it doesn't seem too pleased with them being there.

-A group of adults, only connected by the village they were born in all recieve something in the mail. What's inside varies from person to person but they are all reminders of a repressed event from the characters life. And all return addresses lead back to the town of their birth. They decide to go back to figure out why they've received these letters and uncover the horrific truths of their repressed memories.

Those are two ideas I had but I'm happy to plot out something entirely new with anyone who is interested.

I'm looking for 6-7 players who can post 2 paragraphs per post at least once every 2-3 days. I find once a week tends to be too infrequent. I'm looking for people who love to plot, who enjoy and can create psychological horror scenarios, who like to use discord to chat and get to know each other better, and who can collaborate with other role players to make a fantastic story telling experience.

If this interests you at all let me know!

Hey sup.

My internet died so with my limited data I have been stalking around :( rp onation waiting for my internet to be fixed lol.

Loved your first idea about the bus of delinquents. But my twist on it was instead of a reform school it's an abandoned island where they bid delinquents from different schools against each other in a sick game of battle royal. It's basically similar to the Japanese manga or movie battle royale. I will share the link for you to skim through. I warn you it's a bit violent and disturbing.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Battle-Royale

Let me know. If it's too left field then it's all good.

Hey sup.

My internet died so with my limited data I have been stalking around :( rp onation waiting for my internet to be fixed lol.

Loved your first idea about the bus of delinquents. But my twist on it was instead of a reform school it's an abandoned island where they bid delinquents from different schools against each other in a sick game of battle royal. It's basically similar to the Japanese manga or movie battle royale. I will share the link for you to skim through. I warn you it's a bit violent and disturbing.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Battle-Royale

Let me know. If it's too left field then it's all good.

It's an interesting idea for a separate roleplay I think, however I want to stick to the psychological horror side of things

It's an interesting idea for a separate roleplay I think, however I want to stick to the psychological horror side of things
Sweet sounds good. Tbh I will probably post that sometime in the future. My Rp skills is growing so if u have the Rp sorted let me know.

Maybe throw in a bit of House of 1000 Corpses vibe? Like maybe half of us are killer and the other half are the victims, that they torment and maybe get to kill the other victims? Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back