• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A City Called Spite (Modern urban fantasy)

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
In a world where drug dealers have both literal and metaphorical 'fairy dust' for sale and magic's just another commodity 'real world problems' tend to be a little more fantastic.

Nobody would have called the city of Spite peaceful, but what little peace it had is going to be shattered as a new gang rises, beats out the competition, and comes to dominate the area. Or gets ground down.

And who is that new gang made up of? Your characters. You're the new kids on the block, ready and willing to step up and take over. On the way you'll face down the police, rival gangs, and other threats to your rising status. Think Saint's Row with magic.

This will be a low fantasy RP, but you'll be able to do a lot with a little.

My guarantees as GM:
I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. I can cover for you if you just let me know what you need.
I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.

Your responsibilities as players:
You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post during your turn. As long as you let me know it's fine but otherwise I'll eventually have to let you go so the others can post.
No controlling another player's character without their consent.
If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in you being kicked out because I have to be fair to the other players.
Be nice to each other.

I've got openings for 4 players.
A CS and OOC page will go up as soon as all the slots are filled.

Last edited:
Bright meets Saint's Row? Bet.
Except in this case it's all Humans. That doesn't rule out using magic to have your character look like an Orc, Elf, etc. though. In this case gang affiliation isn't just worn on your clothes. So the Orcs are a gang of Humans who used magic to tint their skin and grow tusks, the Elves used magic to point their ears, etc.

Lore Page is up.

Alright, get your character sheets up as soon as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back