• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Chris Pratt here, and a Chris Pratt there. Here a Chris, there a Pratt. Everywhere a Chris Pratt.

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
hoh2hte7v2kdgcw2gijp.gif

First off, I'm not sorry about the title of my thread.
Not even a little bit.
Not even at all.

So, this thread is about everything Chris Pratt.
I mean, the title definitely didn't give that away or anything. Nope.

Anyway, If you really think about it, every single one of Chris's characters are just parts of him in a different way. Andy, Owen, Peter...etc. All are somehow parts of his personality.
Which, I think is why I love each of them to bits.
And that's why I'm here, posting this search thread. (But I'm sure you figured that out by now)

Pretty much I'm in search of the following. (Bolded is who I want to play, and if it has a * next to it, I have a plot in mind. The more *, the more I wanna do it):

Chris Pratt x OC***
tenor.gif

Andy Dwyer x OC
tenor.gif

Owen Grady x OC****
MassiveElasticDorking-max-1mb.gif

Peter Quill x OC
74e49778724f49f60bb8ff703aa0208f.gif

THAT BEING ADDRESSED! I do double!
Our RP can be a split, meaning say you play Owen for me, I can play a character from Marvel - or something else - for you. Get it? Got it? Good.
I'll list who I can probably play for you below.
I can play multiple celebs/real people, including and not limited to: Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Chris Hemsworth, Markiplier (Mark Fischbach), Ryan Reynolds, etc.
Now, where Marvel comes in: Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, etc.
Want someone from Parks and Rec? Not here to judge: Mark Brendanawicz, Ron Swanson, Tom Haverford, etc.
You fancy a Jurassic Park character? Sorry, I've literally not seen any Jurassic Park movies lmao.
You want someone from either Jurassic World movie? I can swing it. Who? You tell me.

Now, there are a few rules/info I should probably go over (Boring, I know):

1) 18+ please. Chris and his characters all come with implied mature themes. Especially the man himself, Peter, and Owen.
2) Please help me out and play side characters with me!
3) I only RP in PM onsite. If we take it offsite, it's strictly email for me.
4) Please give me at least a paragraph to work with.
5) I reply very quickly, as I'm almost always online. But when I'm not I try to let you know what I'm doing and when I'll be back.
6) I do third person lit RP, I'd like it if you did the same.
7) I love to OOC chat!

Alright, I think I covered all of my bases! If you wanna start something up, please get ahold of me!

e1487e55a7e7a5317497473b6ab24395d28eea53_00.gif
chris-pratt-gif-6.gif

Last edited:
I could play Owen, Peter or Andy, but that list you have -- is that all you can play?

Nah it's just late and I'm lazy - who were you thinking you want me to play?
I was just netting to see what else you are familar with, aside from superheroes.I'm into medieval fantasies if you have watched any?

I haven't seen any medieval fantasies unfortunately :/
A'ight sorry man. The only other thing i could think of is Henry Wu but you'd want to read the first book and see the other movies. Good luck with your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back