• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Hehe, maybe." She said, before her trainer bright in food. "Yay! Food." She said, lapping it up.

He digs in as well and almost squeals with delight. "This is really good! How did she do it?"

The trainer laughs at their enjoyment.

"I don't know, but it's so oooooooo good." She says lapping up some more."

A moment later he looks up. "What do you think happens to us now? We just go on like this forever until we eventually pass from age?"

"I suppose. I'm ok with that though." She said with a contented gap.

"There's nothing wrong with you." Sugar said nuzzling cinnamon. "You think this is boring?"

"You don't feel important anymore, it's that it?" She asked in a comforting tone.

"Yes...I don't mind being peaceful for the rest of my life...but I'm just...I guess..." He tilts his head. "I guess I should be happy, huh?"

"I understand how you feel Cin." She said. "No one can say that you're thinking wrong, but I hope you know, you're still important."

"And Arceus said that our children would come see us sometimes!" She said. "Does this nut sound good to you?"

"Well I'm glad" she said smiling. "But dint hide your feelings from me."

"I won't," he replies with a smile, as the trainer begins to wrap them both with blankets.

Time passes...years, in fact.

Sugar yawns, stretching though making sure not to wake the two sleeping in her tails to abruptly. "It's time to wake up Cory." This of course was her nickname for her child coriander.

"I think we're going on a walk today, but it's time for your breakfast." She said, lying down on her side.

"Okay," he says, beginning to suck on her milk. The other little Vulpix stirs and without a word, does the same.

Cinnamon comes in and laughs. "Hungry, huh?"

"I suppose so." Sugar said with a chuckle, she smiled at her children, her littlest rose, made her smile even more, though she couldn't speak she still had more emotion than most other pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back