• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Would it impair our flying to much if we looked at the ground while in the air?" Danielle asked.

"Negative," replies Liese. "You're welcome to look in any direction you like through my visual sensors!"

They're making good time.

Danielle does, and if she could physically gasp she would, the view was breathtaking. "Wow.... this is beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it", says Liese cheerfully.

The forest setting quickly begins to change. Trees become less prominent and odd structures can be seen.

"Welcome to Celadon City."

"It is... incredibly strange." Danielle said, not used to the city view. "Though... not without it's own attraction."

"Of course, wheres the lab these things are being stored?" She asked.

"According to my references, the building there," she gestures downward, "contains our targets."

She descends a bit, but not all the way, and begins to hover.

"And are there enough for all of your brothers? Or do we need to take two trips?" She asked, worried about the time, even though they were safe, she didn't want them to have to wait.

She pondered this. "Whatever is fastest, if necessary I can put them all to sleep once you let me out." She said. "Well...fastest and nonlethal of course."

"Sounds fun and effective!" Danielle said, obviously excited.

"Very well."

A moment later the ceiling of the Celadon Warehouse has a large hole blown in it. The surprised humans immediately grab weapons, but a moment later Liese "prints" Danielle back to life.

"Battle mode engaged," she says, with red LEDs.

Danielle made herself ready, her eyes already glowing "Where are the A.I.R'S?"

The humans don't reply. Instead, one of them sets down her weapon and looks at Liese.

"One of ours, but...not. And I think it's obedient to Ninetales. Fascinating."

Danielle didn't quite know how to react... there was a lot less fighting then she had imagined, though she wasn't upset about this either. "Liese? why aren't they attacking?"

"They're studying," replies Liese. "My design is not one they've seen yet, even though I'm made from their technology. They also don't know why I appear to be under your command."

A moment later the same woman approaches Danielle.

"You must be very intelligent."

Danielle blushed just a little, not knowing how to respond. "Do you think they would just give us what we need? They seem strangely agreeable." She said, still not talking to them directly.

"I cannot say for certain," Liese says quietly. "I sense the target close by."

"You're also wild...what brought a beautiful young lady and this robot you've adopted all the way out here?"

"... Our friends have been wounded, and we came here to acquire the tools to heal them" She said, trusting this women, though she had just met her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back