• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Certain Kyoto Teahouse

Saavedra Saavedra Im not mad, im not ranting, if it comes off to be in my last post. Sorry if it does.

I just like to talk about musket and line infantry warfare, like to inform people too, kinda my focus in the grand scheme of amateur military historian.

But if there's anything wrong do let me know.

Jean Otus Jean Otus And with that, my last character has been finished.
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I'll get on that response~
My CS is up and awaiting approval.
Whoops, I have not seen any of that, aside from Rurouni Kenshin.
And, hello everyone! Just wanted to make a comment here
Sorry I've been so negligent everyone. College has made writing a good character difficult. I promise I'll get things going on the right track now that it's the weekend.

Sorry I've been so negligent everyone. College has made writing a good character difficult. I promise I'll get things going on the right track now that it's the weekend.
real life > roleplaying
it's totally understandable!

Jean Otus Jean Otus : hi love, it's no rush at all! but i wanted to ask if my character is okay or not? (:

So it turns out that this is not exactly the rp I had in mind when I joined, and I may need to back out of it as a results.

I am sorry for my rudeness towards anyone if I have offended, I do get carried away sometimes but in this case I just love the setting for it's unique reason.

I have talked with Loki777 Loki777 and I will be deleting my previous rp posts, so it'll be as if I was never here and he'll edit accordingly.

Thank you for having me, I hope the best for this rp, have a nice day everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back