• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Cause to Die For

Nexus Placater

Department 7 Director
A Cause to Die For

When we were little, the older people would tell us of the spirits, beings of vast power, that once helped to create the world. As we grew up, we only dismissed the stories as just that, stories. We grew up, moved on and forgot. As we grew older, the stories disappeared and spirits left behind. As the stories grew fewer, so did the locks to a prison that held the most dangerous of the spirits, the Ten Causes of Death.

It was 200 years ago when the Causes of Death escaped from their prison, upsetting the balance of life and death. It was also around 200 years ago when the four elder spirits, the spirit of fire,
Ka'ath, the spirit of water, Delure, the spirit of earth, Ongroz, and the spirit of air, Wyth, sent forth spirits to aid the humans of their world. Some humans were then born hosting new spirits. These "hosts" would be the only one who can see or hear their spirit besides, other hosts and spirits. All spirits know that they must contain the Causes of Death, Causes for short, or their world might become a lifeless plain of existance. Will you be able to contain the Ten Causes of Death?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe! No problem ^^ It's a good idea, anyway! ? @Fezzes

3OwPWt1.gif

xD hey there, lol. You sound sooooooo excited to see me *heaviest of sarcasm*

There are amusing ways to convey excitement:

Omg yay you're here xD funnnn

That's my version of excitement xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am prevented from doing that by my intense need to have good grammar and spelling. It annoys me to no end when I start accidentally typing like a spastic gibbon. Those conditions make expressing excitement difficult. But yes, rest assured, I am excited that you're here.

It is nice that you two are bumping the thread but I am trying to sleep. By the way, both of you, thanks for the help. Also, Fezzes also helped with coming up with the idea but I fleshed it out. Thank him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back