• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
201625.jpgAimi was little bit excited to be going to PokeCon. She had heard about it and was afraid she wouldn't make there in time, but she did. Though she also happen to run into a certain group of girls. These trio of girls were basically the main ones always bullying her and she happen to run into them. Luck was not shining on her today. The girls wanted, well the girl who seem to be the leader named Erica, wanted to battle her. Aimi really did not want to battle she just wanted to go have fun at the convention. But it was either battle or get punched so she battled. She had decided to use her evee. Boy was that a mistake. Her evee instead of attacking the pokemon ran up to Erica and bit her. Aimi quickly called Evee back into her poke ball she picked up Sylvia and then ran for it and the girls started chasing after her. "Your going to pay for that Aimi!" Erica yelled out as they try to catch up. Aimi stopped for a moment, she had to hide but where. That's when a poffin stand caught her eye and she quickly ran behind it. Not paying attention to the people who were still there. The girls stopped in that very same spot she had and looked around. "I don't see her." One girl said. "Come on maybe she went this way Erica said as she headed in a different direction. Aimi sighed in relief but she was still squeezing on to Sylvia not wanting to come out. "Maybe I'll just skip the convention..." She said quietly to herself.

Near by:
Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
Damafaud Damafaud

Dru was in the training ground's after leaving the most crowded parts of the convention center before his Pokemon could drain too many people of their life force or steal anything from others. Dru stopped next to a battle field and said "Hypnos come here it's time to train."

Hypnos rose from his shadow with his mouth closed which worried Dru "open your mouth!" Hypnos opened his mouth slowly and let his tongue roll out revealing random objects that had been stolen. "Hypnos! Come on dude what did I tell you? Ok now it's time to train."

Hypnos rolled his tongue back into his mouth and swallowed before smiling and standing across from Dru as he pulled the sword of his back.

Gracie
drawn-blue-eyes-lady-7.jpg

gallade.gif

Gallade -Lvl 41
-psychic
-heal pulse
-hyperspace hole
-counter

gloom.gif

Gloom -Lvl 10
-stun spore
-grass whistle
-poison powder
-leaf blade

emolga.gif

Emolga -Lvl 9
-spark
-fly
-bounce
-thunder

Gracie walked away with her arms loaded up. Gallade reached over as the walked and took some of the bags she had. That earned him a happy smile from his trainer.

They meandered back toward the entrance to try and find a grassy spot to sit and eat.

As they walked a girl zoomed past them.. and then three other girls ran after her. Gracie's eyes narrowed. Were they bullying her..?

She immideatly changed course and followed..

animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:

Casey Cadet

cyndaquil.gif
eevee.gif
teddiursa.gif
a2ayrt.gif
sneasel.gif
milotic.gif

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Might-Be-A-Pokemon-Master," Casey laughed a bit at Ash's empty hand, gesturing to the Togepi nuzzling close to her chest, "Looks like your Togepi likes me. As adorable as he is, though, I can't justify stealing Pokemon." Much to her disdain, she figured it best to return the Pokemon back to its trainer -- or else she'd get too comfortable and would want to keep him! So she handed him back with a pout.

"So Miss Rising Star, what brings you to the convention? Lookin' for some free publicity?"

Miss Rising Star, eh? That sounded quite promising, actually. Casey tilted her head to Ash's question, thinking for a short moment. "Mm, a little bit of publicity, a little bit of fun. I like to look for jobs now and again to get my network out. Sometimes I participate in competitions as well, kinda just depends on the city I'm in at the time -- there's really no method to my radness. I came here for the convention. But I also heard about a really amazing poffin and berry stand that was setting up shop here so I was looking for that before we bumped into each other. My pals love trying new foods, so I wanted to check it out. Care to keep me company?" Casey spun on her heel, headed the opposite way if Ash chose to tag along.

After sparring with his Honedge and Gengar Dru was sitting down polishing his Honedge after sharpening it. His Gengar was hiding in a shadow to avoid the bright lights of day. Dru had let his third Pokemon out as well to give them all some time to relax and hang out.

Once Dru finished with Chastiefol he let the Pokemon float around some making sure that Todd was keeping an eye on him so he wouldn't go too far. Dru was looking through his supplies and considering if he should go get some poffin materials now. Todd was the main eater of the trio Honedge never needed to eat and Gengar ate more for fun than out of need.

Dru stretched as he stood up getting ready to head back to the main body of the convention when he heard sounds of a scuffle and some fear. With a frown Dru moved towards it expecting a battle, however what he actually saw was a pancham getting bullied by some Houndour with no trainer in sight. The pancham was surrounded by 3 Houndour who would constantly rush in and nip at the poor Pokemon and while he would help in pain he still tried to fight back. I was too far away to get there in time or have my Pokemon step in but then I saw a person walk up. As relief spread through me it was quickly replaced by rage as the man struck the panham before picking it up by the scruff and shaking it.

Dru felt rage explode in his gut like a raging inferno but before he could go anywhere a hand touched his arm and he saw Hypnos touching him before he slowly smiled and held his hand out to me palm up in one of the gestures that had been taught to him. With a tight nod Dru touched his palm and he disappeared in a shadow heading towards the enemy Pokemon and trainer. Dru followed hot on his heels with Todd while holding Chastiefol and as soon as he got within shouting range he said "I challenge you to a match for that pancham!"

Last edited:
That’s right Suzie, this year’s PokeCon in Saffron City is one of the largest to date. In just a little while I’ll be joining in the fray myself, so make sure to tune in as I interview several reigning gym leaders, as well as some up and coming trainers in the battling world whose names you might recognize. But for now, this is DJ Mary, signing off.” The world famed DJ would speak as clearly as she could, so to be heard over the roar of the airplane engines. The plane that she and her crew were in currently flew overhead the ongoing PokeCon, the DJ killing the mic so she and her crew could take a much earned five minute break. As soon as they were dark DJ Mary’s attention would be grabbed by her last minute passenger, a dark brown haired trainer who immediately gave a big thumbs up. “Sounded good to me Mary!” The dark brown haired trainer would inform, the DJ smiling and nodding. “Thanks again for bringing us with you. I don’t think we would’ve made it to the Con without your help.” The trainer would again offer, DJ Mary waving a hand. “No problem. I’m just glad those--” She cut herself short as she watched her companion sling on what she had assumed up until this point was a backpack, giving the girl a once over. “What...are you?” She couldn’t get the words out in time as her companion placed her helmet on, giving Mary a toothy grin. “Always looking for the next big thrill.” she would tell Mary before departing, heading for the back of the plane with a Growlithe in tow.

As the duo made their way towards the back of the plane, Tani would work with her Growlithe to get the pup secured in to their tandem suit, getting him secured just as they neared their destination. In her earpiece, Tani would hear Mary’s voice “You know this is absolutely crazy, right? We’ll be landing soon enough.” To which Tani would simply reply “Yeah, but where’s the fun in that?” With that the sliding door was opened, Tani taking just a few seconds to get used to the air rushing past her. “Ready Growlithe?” a question to which the fire type pup would bark back in response, Tani giving a nod before counting to three. On three she would jump as hard as she could away from the plane, adrenaline kicking in for only the third time today. As the wind rushed past her form, Tani felt something for the first time in forever. Something she never thought she would truly feel: Freedom. Taking in a deep breath, Tani would let out the loudest three part “Aww Aww AWWWWOOOO!!!” howl she could muster, her Growlithe tandem partner chiming in with a howl of his own. Man she had to do this again!

Alright Growlithe! We’re looking for the biggest gathering of people in town. Shouldn’t be too hard to spot! See it boy?” She would ask, the Growlithe quickly glancing around. His human was easilest the strangest he had ever met. He would reach up and nudge the side of her face with his cold nose, Tani turning the two of them in the direction he touched her face. The large gathering was spotted, the Growlithe howling again, both to inform his trainer their target had been spotted and to inform those below to be on the lookout for their descent so they didn’t get landed on. After the allotted time had passed Tani would open their chute, feeling herself be jerked back up in to the air for a brief instant, angling herself and her companion as she informed him “We’re wanting to land in grass. The more grass the better! See any good spots boy?” The two had been together long enough that though neither of them spoke the other’s language, they were still able to understand one another. Tani would follow her Growlithe’s instruction as best she could, the two a moment later nearing the park that so many others had situated themselves in just outside the entrance to the PokeCon. As they neared the ground Tani would let out another three part “Aww Aww AWWWWOOOO!!!” while her Growlithe barked once three times at one second intervals. After the third bark Tani would feel the familiar feeling of grass under her sliding bum, coming to a stop just a few feet later. Tani couldn’t help but to giggle profusely, clutching her Growlithe in a big bear hug. She would quickly unstrap her Growlithe from the tandem suit and remove it from herself, but continued to keep her seat to give herself a moment to regain her bearings. Tani would take her helmet off and let it rest on the grass next to her, running her hands through her hair a few times. “Next time we gotta record it for mom and dad to see.” she would tell the Growlithe, who would bark in response as his trainer stood. Tani would quickly adjust her shades, dusting her bum a few times before gathering up her chute and helmet.

Last edited:
Firetail

the beast hunts.jpg

An odd Ninetales with orange fur...
Level 26
paws divider size change 1.png
-Flash Fire-
-Quick Attack
-Fire Spin
-Hex
-Will-o-wisp

The sights, the sounds, the large crowds of people and pokemon bustling about, the packets of crisps that said people had! Firetail loved being in Saffron city. It reminded her of her home in the streets of Goldenrod. It had taken her a while to get to the Kanto region, involving sneaking into the back of a human's truck to get out of the Johto region, convincing another human to drive her a bit further in exchange for berries, and a lot of walking. She had wanted to visit a big city in another area, and was told this was a good place. And now she was here, and what luck, there seemed to be some kind of event going on that caused many many creatures to gather together in this city, particularly heading for this certain area of the city. She had heard some humans talking about a "PokeCon" as they hurried past. This was not a human word she recognized, but she decided that was the name of this event.

Currently, Firetail was "hiding" in some bushes in a park. Hiding being put into quotations because, although she was somewhat smaller than the average Ninetales, that still left her at close to three feet tall with nine massive tails trailing behind her. She hoped no one would pay attention to her and attempt to throw a pokeball to catch her, it was always annoying when humans did that before asking. But back to the matter at paw, Firetail was here to find food, oh, and to have fun and make friends she supposed, but the food part was more important at this moment. She had not eaten since her arrival in the city and digging in trash cans was not usually her preference. She could smell fresh poffins and berry juice coming from the very large building that creatures were going in next to the park, she would explore that later, she decided. But for now there must have been easier food nearby she could get without having to worry about humans. She scanned the park, seeing several little picnics laid out and people simply enjoying their lunch with their pokemon. "Ni ni..." She mumbled, thinking about her options. Perhaps there was a simple target she could focus on? One person, someone without many pokemon, or at least weak looking pokemon, in case if she got caught. Then it wouldn't be too hard a fight.

Something that momentarily distracted her was a human and their pokemon, falling? Into the park making a lot of noise, with some sort of, big? floofy?? thing??? attached to their back. Firetail did not know what this was and didn't know how to describe it right. This was somewhat distracting, but Firetail shook out her fluffy mane, they most likely did not have food. But they did cause a distraction. Maybe she could use this to her advantage...

The trainer scoffed but said "if I win I get that sword of yours, I know a couple of people who would be quite interested in getting their hands on something like that." Dru tightened his grip on Chastiefol and could feel his Honedge waiting to see what he would say. With a small huff Dru said "fine."

Chastiefol seemed to get a little heavier in his hands a sure sign that it wasn't happy with his choice but he had faith in his team. "Let's go!" Dru called out prompting his opponent to whistle and command one of his Houndour out into the field "who do you choose boy?"

Dru simply smiled "hypnosis then nightmare." The man was confused until Gengar rose from the shadow of his opponent and used his eyes to hypnotise the poor dog so that it fell asleep on it's feet. Hypnos then moved in close and whispered to the Houndour causing it to wince and Yelp as if struck. The trainer yelled at his Houndour to wake up but it was a lost cause "finish it with ice punch." Hypnos would then punch the poor Houndour into submission with the next battle ending much like the first the trainer was understandably worried. He sent out his next one hoping for a miracle only to find one.

The next one out was put to sleep the same as the rest but as Gengar was whispering in it's ear it woke up and bit Gengar. Gengar hissed in pain and waved it's arm "Hypnos use ice punch then drain punch!" Hypnos gained his composure long enough to execute both moves making the Houndour release it's hold. The two Pokemon stared at each other until both trainers called out moves "Houndour use fire burst!"

"Hypnos use shadow Sneak." Gengar dove into a shadow as the flames consumed where Hypnos had stood but it was too late. Hypnos came from behind striking the Houndour and then hitting it with a drain punch knocking it out. The man was fuming and then he turned tail and ran away leaving his fainted Pokemon only scooping up the pancham.

Dru was shocked but his Honedge and Gengar weren't. They both shot off after the man the Gengar appearing before him and the Honedge grabbing his arm with it's ribbon draining the lift from the poor guy until he passed out.

Dru ran up and quickly sheathed Chastiefol and returning him and told to their pokeballs. Dru then scooped up the pancham "I'm so sorry for what happened to you, come here." Dru would then hold the pancham in a loving embarace while the pancham sat motionless unsure what to do or what this new person was doing to it.

Mito

Cart to cart, weaving between legs, ran a Meowth. He didn't really stand out, as he wasn't the only Meowth, let alone Pokemon, dashing through the busy streets. Having just been scavenging for "lost" items, he had finally located one that could be considered "no longer owned", and was making a delivering it to the local Center. There was only a brief interrupted once he arrived, as he waited for a someone to open so he could casually slip in.

Sitting alone in a corner of the lobby, a trainer wearing a single armored glove over his right arm was... spacing out. Ignoring everyone as he internally debated whether it was worth entering this noisy city. He hadn't known the Con was going on until he had arrived at it. Sure, there were several neat things being sold, but most of it was pointless, overpriced, and often single-use. The presentations could be amazing, but he'd have to try to hear over the audience talking and screaming and... smelling. Prototypes could take decades to implement into society as a whole. By far the worst thing was the streets themselves, crowded with person after person, each somehow having a conversation among a sea of conversations, not to mention the hollering and music and battles. He had come to the Center to get away from it. It was still noisy, but not as bad as some area outdoors, geez. It's no wonder so many kids have their earphones at max volume. Still, there was opportunity. Seeing new things, seeing new Mons, seeing new moves, there could be deals, prizes, and giveaways. Plus, he might be able to pawn off some of stuff Khan found. If only there weren't SO MANY other people.

Such thoughts made him wonder about the old eternal conundrum: How to remove the population without resorting to mass murder or tyranny. Sure, HE could just leave the city, but the keep all the nice things in the city. There's never a good answer, but hey, at least the violent thoughts were entertaining.

A slight twinge in his head snapped him out of it, causing him to glare across the lobby floor at some random Espurr, who wisely hid behind its trainers leg shortly after. Fortunately, the violent thoughts immediately dispersed as his Meowth bounded past into the room. Without a word the cat dropped a bottle in his hand, and after taking a moment to inspect it, he in turn put it in his bag. It wasn't a great find, but it wasn't horrible. They could find a use for it, or sell it later.

Looking over to see the Meowth sitting next to him expectantly, the man suddenly threw one arm around the creature, pulled it close, and began rubbing behind its ears. "Still the best "Con" I know, heheh."
meowth.gif5GuyNerveI.png

Ranger Hannele
7d7758971f3b0f0022fd470ffb0eb40b.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy type. It releases a relaxing scent from the flowers it picks. The scent has a healing effect and can cure status conditions.
It stretches sticky vines out from its head and picks flowers to adorn itself with. When it doesn't have any flowers, it feels uneasy.
Type: Fairy
Ability: Triage
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 30
Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon. A Ground type. Mudsdale's heavy, mud-covered kick is its favorite attack, and can easily reduce a large truck to scrap.
It remains calm and unmoving no matter the situation. It mixes dirt with the saliva in its mouth to make a special kind of mud.
Type: Ground
Ability: Stamina
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Oricorio, Pom-Pom Style. The Dancing Pokémon. An Electric and Flying type. It creates electricity by rubbing its pom-poms together. Then it dances as it approaches its opponent before attacking. When it drinks different special nectars found only in Alola, it can change its type.
It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames.
Type: Fire -Flying
*Its type can change depending on the special type of nectar it drinks.
Ability: Dancer
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Mantine, the Kite Pokémon. Mantine swims about the ocean majestically, and may fly out of the water if it builds up enough speed.
Postcards and posters featuring Mantine leaping elegantly above the waves are popular souvenirs of Alola.
Ability: Swift Swim
Type: Water
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

The trainer scoffed but said "if I win I get that sword of yours, I know a couple of people who would be quite interested in getting their hands on something like that." Dru tightened his grip on Chastiefol and could feel his Honedge waiting to see what he would say. With a small huff Dru said "fine."

Chastiefol seemed to get a little heavier in his hands a sure sign that it wasn't happy with his choice but he had faith in his team. "Let's go!" Dru called out prompting his opponent to whistle and command one of his Houndour out into the field "who do you choose boy?"

Dru simply smiled "hypnosis then nightmare." The man was confused until Gengar rose from the shadow of his opponent and used his eyes to hypnotise the poor dog so that it fell asleep on it's feet. Hypnos then moved in close and whispered to the Houndour causing it to wince and Yelp as if struck. The trainer yelled at his Houndour to wake up but it was a lost cause "finish it with ice punch." Hypnos would then punch the poor Houndour into submission with the next battle ending much like the first the trainer was understandably worried. He sent out his next one hoping for a miracle only to find one.

The next one out was put to sleep the same as the rest but as Gengar was whispering in it's ear it woke up and bit Gengar. Gengar hissed in pain and waved it's arm "Hypnos use ice punch then drain punch!" Hypnos gained his composure long enough to execute both moves making the Houndour release it's hold. The two Pokemon stared at each other until both trainers called out moves "Houndour use fire burst!"

"Hypnos use shadow Sneak." Gengar dove into a shadow as the flames consumed where Hypnos had stood but it was too late. Hypnos came from behind striking the Houndour and then hitting it with a drain punch knocking it out. The man was fuming and then he turned tail and ran away leaving his fainted Pokemon only scooping up the pancham.

Dru was shocked but his Honedge and Gengar weren't. They both shot off after the man the Gengar appearing before him and the Honedge grabbing his arm with it's ribbon draining the lift from the poor guy until he passed out.

Dru ran up and quickly sheathed Chastiefol and returning him and told to their pokeballs. Dru then scooped up the pancham "I'm so sorry for what happened to you, come here." Dru would then hold the pancham in a loving embarace while the pancham sat motionless unsure what to do or what this new person was doing to it.

It had been a long few weeks but finally they had some time to relax!

"Ahhh..." Hannele yawned and streatched her arms far above her head.

Her head titled as she saw a shadow cross over a large area then keep going. Then she looked up. Huh. Someone was parachuting in. Well. That was a first! She smiled at the obvious enjoyment the person and her pokemon was having. Then she got distracted. Noises. A battle? Her eyes narrowed and head tilted. Hmm..

Comfey wiggled nervously around her wrist.

"Oricorio.. do me a favor.. fly up and see if you can see a fight." She asked her currently red tinted bird pokemon.

It gave her a chirp of happy compliance and flew upwards with a dancing spin. It circled around before spotting something.

Aha! It let out two quick caws before taking off towards a battle.

"Right!" Hannele said and quickly dashed off after the bird.

A two minute sprint and-- ah. They just missed the battle it seemed.. but. There was a trainer. With. A... huh. Alright. That was new. Ah.. a pancham.

She instantly got into ranger mode.

She lowered her shoulders and slowly walked forward, knees slightly bent and hands lowered. Just incase the pancham snapped out of its stupor and decided to attack.

Comfey gently wiggled off the ranger's wrist and gently floated over to the trainer.

Hannele held her breath. She'd trained her companions to act in several different ways depending on the situation. Right now.. it seemed best to take it slow and let the pokemon take the lead.

Oricorio slowly kept circling overhead- keeping watch. If the trainer was violent- from what oricorio saw of the battle- it would have attacked. But. It wasnt.. so that lead the team to believe the trainer and downed pokemon needed help..

Comfey let out a small delicate noise as it landed near the trainer's knee. It stayed there for several minutes before floating closer to the pancham.
It started using its aromatherapy move to help ease the pokemon from whatever may be affecting it. After a few seconds of that.. it tried to use its floral healing. Just incase.

'Awesome going Comfey!' Hannele cheered in her mind.

Last edited:

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon. A Fairy type. It releases a relaxing scent from the flowers it picks. The scent has a healing effect and can cure status conditions.
It stretches sticky vines out from its head and picks flowers to adorn itself with. When it doesn't have any flowers, it feels uneasy.
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 30
Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon. A Ground type. Mudsdale's heavy, mud-covered kick is its favorite attack, and can easily reduce a large truck to scrap.
It remains calm and unmoving no matter the situation. It mixes dirt with the saliva in its mouth to make a special kind of mud.
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Oricorio, Pom-Pom Style. The Dancing Pokémon. An Electric and Flying type. It creates electricity by rubbing its pom-poms together. Then it dances as it approaches its opponent before attacking. When it drinks different special nectars found only in Alola, it can change its type.
It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames.
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Mantine, the Kite Pokémon. Mantine swims about the ocean majestically, and may fly out of the water if it builds up enough speed.
Postcards and posters featuring Mantine leaping elegantly above the waves are popular souvenirs of Alola.
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

It had been a long few weeks but finally they had some time to relax!

"Ahhh..." Hannele yawned and streatched her arms far above her head.

Her head titled as she saw a shadow cross over a large area then keep going. Then she looked up. Huh. Someone was parachuting in. Well. That was a first! She smiled at the obvious enjoyment the person and her pokemon was having. Then she got distracted. Noises. A battle? Her eyes narrowed and head tilted. Hmm..

Comfey wiggled nervously around her wrist.

"Oricorio.. do me a favor.. fly up and see if you can see a fight." She asked her currently red tinted bird pokemon.

It gave her a chirp of happy compliance and flew upwards with a dancing spin. It circled around before spotting something.

Aha! It let out two quick caws before taking off towards a battle.

"Right!" Hannele said and quickly dashed off after the bird.

A two minute sprint and-- ah. They just missed the battle it seemed.. but. There was a trainer. With. A... huh. Alright. That was new. Ah.. a pancham.

She instantly got into ranger mode.

She lowered her shoulders and slowly walked forward, knees slightly bent and hands lowered. Just incase the pancham snapped out of its stupor and decided to attack.

Comfey gently wiggled off the ranger's wrist and gently floated over to the trainer.

Hannele held her breath. She'd trained her companions to act in several different ways depending on the situation. Right now.. it seemed best to take it slow and let the pokemon take the lead.

Oricorio slowly kept circling overhead- keeping watch.

Comfey let out a small delicate noise as it landed near the trainer's knee. It stayed there for several minutes before floating closer to the pancham.
It started using its aromatherapy move to help ease the pokemon from whatever may be affecting it. After a few seconds of that.. it tried to use its floral healing. Just incase.

'Awesome going Comfey!' Hannele cheered in her mind.
Dru noticed the Pokemon and it's trainer approach and noticed they used a couple moves he didn't know. He looked around and saw it was a Pokemon ranger that had approached him. Dru held the pancham out towards the ranger "I'm... I'm sorry if I did something wrong but I couldn't stop myself when I saw this Pokemon getting mistreated."

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 30
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Dru noticed the Pokemon and it's trainer approach and noticed they used a couple moves he didn't know. He looked around and saw it was a Pokemon ranger that had approached him. Dru held the pancham out towards the ranger "I'm... I'm sorry if I did something wrong but I couldn't stop myself when I saw this Pokemon getting mistreated."

Hannele smiled but put a finger to her lips to ask for quiet. They didn't want to startle the pancham.

Comfey healed the pokemon as much as it could, and once it was satisfied, it let out a happy noise.

"Its okay. Oricorio up there didn't attack you. So. That must mean you are trying to help the pancham." Hannele mused and held out her wrist.

Comfey let out one more noise and gave one of its many flowers to the trainer before fleeing back. It wrapped itself around the ranger's wrist and seemed to busy itself with grooming its flowers.

"Ori!" Hannele called to the sky, letting her lookout know they were done with anything vital for now.

"Ori. Oricorio!" It called back and spun itself in the air before going to land back down.

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 30
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Hannele smiled but put a finger to her lips to ask for quiet. They didn't want to startle the pancham.

Comfey healed the pokemon as much as it could, and once it was satisfied, it let out a happy noise.

"Its okay. Oricorio up there didn't attack you. So. That must mean you are trying to help the pancham." Hannele mused and held out her wrist.

Comfey let out one more noise and gave one of its many flowers to the trainer before fleeing back. It wrapped itself around the ranger's wrist and seemed to busy itself with grooming its flowers.

"Ori!" Hannele called to the sky, letting her lookout know they were done with anything vital for now.

"Ori. Oricorio!" It called back and spun itself in the air before going to land back down.
Dru watched the healing and said "yes I was trying to help it but I don't know what to do with it now." Dru said quietly as not to wake the poor Pokemon, he honestly hadn't thought this far ahead so now he was just going with the flow.

"I don't know much about them do you?" He asked unsure of most facts about pancham only knowing enough to recognize one and to know what type it was.

CSgxQ7KWUAA4wVe.png:large

gabite.gif
feebas.gif
togepi.gif

Asher Welston

"Looks like your Togepi likes me. As adorable as he is, though, I can't justify stealing Pokemon."

Asher chuckled, Togepi was always a friendly little bundle of joy. Holding his hand out Asher motioned for Togepi to return, and without any hesitation he jumped back into his trainer's arm. "Lets put you back in your Pokeball, don't want to risk losing you in a crowd," he said to Togepi, pulling out a standard Pokeball and sucking up Togepi.

"free at last," Asher mumbled, for the last couple of hours Asher had been carrying Togepi. While he loved the little Pokemon to death the trainer had his limits.

"But I also heard about a really amazing poffin and berry stand that was setting up shop here so I was looking for that before we bumped into each other. My pals love trying new foods, so I wanted to check it out. Care to keep me company?"

After hearing her mention the Poffin stand Asher perked up, "I guess I could, pretty sure I passed it when I was wandering around earlier. Plus I need some poffind to help evolve my Feebas," he said while turning around, quickly following behind her. Asher couldn't help but to admire Cece' s dedication to her dream, and in all honesty it was something that he lacked. Asher wasn't sure if being a Pokemon trainer was really the right thing for him, after graduating he felt obligated to play the part. Though it wasn't bad, it beats sitting at home and doing nothing and it gives him the chance to travel the world, hopefully he can find his own purpose out here...

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 30
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Dru watched the healing and said "yes I was trying to help it but I don't know what to do with it now." Dru said quietly as not to wake the poor Pokemon, he honestly hadn't thought this far ahead so now he was just going with the flow.

"I don't know much about them do you?" He asked unsure of most facts about pancham only knowing enough to recognize one and to know what type it was.

"Sure Cousin. That's a Pancham. It's a fighting type pokemon. Playful and quite mischievous if you ask me. It likes to be around dark type pokemon. Sometimes it's been known to evolve into a pangoro." Hannele started on. She was comfortable now and accidentally let some of her alolan lingo loose.

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 30
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

"Sure Cousin. That's a Pancham. It's a fighting type pokemon. Playful and quite mischievous if you ask me. It likes to be around dark type pokemon. Sometimes it's been known to evolve into a pangoro." Hannele started on. She was comfortable now and accidentally let some of her alolan lingo loose.
"So... Does that mean...." Dru couldn't hide the hopeful tone in hi is voice at the thought of being able to keep the little pancham.

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f)
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m)
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f)
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

"So... Does that mean...." Dru couldn't hide the hopeful tone in hi is voice at the thought of being able to keep the little pancham.

"Well. We need to wait until it wakes up. If its wild we need to take it back to its habitat. If not.. well.." she frowned and crossed her arms.

Normally she'd probably take the pokemon to a rehab center and they'd decide more in depth what they needed. However. They were in the middle of a Pokecon. And.. she didn't feel like this guy was a threat. The way he was holding the pancham told her alot.

"Alright." she decided and ran a few fingers through her ponytail.

"If it isn't wild.. I guess you can keep it. However." She started. "I will expect weekly updates for the first three months. I don't normally go around letting any old trainer just take a pokemon that's been neglected like this one has." She finished- arms crossed.

Last edited:

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f)
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m)
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f)
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 5
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

"Well. We need to wait until it wakes up. If its wild we need to take it back to its habitat. If not.. well.." she frowned and crossed her arms.

Normally she'd probably take the pokemon to a rehab center and they'd decide more in depth what they needed. However. They were in the middle of a Pokecon. And.. she didn't feel like this guy was a threat. The way he was holding the pancham told her alot.

"Alright." she decided and ran a few fingers through her ponytail.

"If it isn't wild.. I guess you can keep it. However." She started. "I will expect weekly updates for the first three months. I don't normally go around letting any old trainer just take a pokemon that's been neglected like this one has." She finished- arms crossed.
Dru smiled wide and looked at the pancham in his arms " I can do that, and I wouldn't mind doing it either. Thank you so much I'll take good care of this Pokemon in 3 months you won't even recognize him! Oh maybe my Gengar can do something about his bad dreams!" Dru said thoughtfully eyeing the ranger to see what she thought on the matter.

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Dru smiled wide and looked at the pancham in his arms " I can do that, and I wouldn't mind doing it either. Thank you so much I'll take good care of this Pokemon in 3 months you won't even recognize him! Oh maybe my Gengar can do something about his bad dreams!" Dru said thoughtfully eyeing the ranger to see what she thought on the matter.

Her eyebrows rose and she tilted her head. "They usually make dreams worse. But. Hey. I don't personally know your gengar. Maybe he isn't as.. mischievous.. as the rest seem to be." She told him and streatched.

A pokeball started to wiggle in her pocket. Ah.. mudsdale was getting restless it seemed. She sighed and walked closer to the trainer before turning around to assure there was enough room. She took the pokeball from her pocket and held it out into the vacated space.

"Okay mudsdale.. you can come out." She said.

Mudsdale came from the ball with a happy call and instantly reared into the air. He was happy to be out! And boy was he huge!

Ranger Hannele

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Her eyebrows rose and she tilted her head. "They usually make dreams worse. But. Hey. I don't personally know your gengar. Maybe he isn't as.. mischievous.. as the rest seem to be." She told him and streatched.

A pokeball started to wiggle in her pocket. Ah.. mudsdale was getting restless it seemed. She sighed and walked closer to the trainer before turning around to assure there was enough room. She took the pokeball from her pocket and held it out into the vacated space.

"Okay mudsdale.. you can come out." She said.

Mudsdale came from the ball with a happy call and instantly reared into the air. He was happy to be out! And boy was he huge!
Dru gasped and held the pancham close to his chest amazed at the size of the mudsdale however the Happy call woke up the pancham. The little Pokemon wasn't used to being held like that and assumed the worst swinging his fists wildly. Dru gasped and stepped away from the ranger and then Gengar popped up trying to hypnotise the pancham when it squirmed free and jumped at the Gengar punching it in the face before landing looking around with fear and confusion.

Dru dropped to a knee and spoke slowly to the pancham while Gengar held it's face. "It's not nice to hit people who are trying to help you, and that's what I'm trying to do. If you don't calm down then you'll be released into the wild but if you calm down you can stay here with me, I'll feed you take care of you and we'll explore this region with a bunch of friends." Dru reached into his back and pulled out a handful of berries and a pancake made with berries that seemed to interest the pancham.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Dru gasped and held the pancham close to his chest amazed at the size of the mudsdale however the Happy call woke up the pancham. The little Pokemon wasn't used to being held like that and assumed the worst swinging his fists wildly. Dru gasped and stepped away from the ranger and then Gengar popped up trying to hypnotise the pancham when it squirmed free and jumped at the Gengar punching it in the face before landing looking around with fear and confusion.

Dru dropped to a knee and spoke slowly to the pancham while Gengar held it's face. "It's not nice to hit people who are trying to help you, and that's what I'm trying to do. If you don't calm down then you'll be released into the wild but if you calm down you can stay here with me, I'll feed you take care of you and we'll explore this region with a bunch of friends." Dru reached into his back and pulled out a handful of berries and a pancake made with berries that seemed to interest the pancham.

Hannele walked to the mudsdale and started stroking its face.

She glanced back at the trainer. Hmm.. that gengar might be a problem but. She'd wait and see.

Oricorio flapped up and settled itself on the mudsdale's back. "Ori?" It tilted its head, watching the scene.

Comfey unwound itself and lazily floated over to the trainer. It slowly released a calming scent from itself in an attempt to help. It even scattered a few of its flowers around to help disperse the scent.

Last edited:

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Hannele walked to the mudsdale and started stroking its face.

She glanced back at the trainer. Hmm.. that gengar might be a problem but. She'd wait and see.

Oricorio flapped up and settled itself on the mudsdale's back. "Ori?" It tilted its head, watching the scene.

Comfey unwound itself and lazily floated over to the trainer. It slowly released a calming scent from itself in an attempt to help. It even scattered a few of its flowers around to help scatter the scent.
The pancham looked ready to make a break for it when Hypnos the Gengar spoke up "look kid this trainer just tried to help you and even told you that you could go to the wild if you wanted either take the food or go to the ranger." The pancham thought for a few seconds them slowly walked forward and took the berries and the pancake before sitting down to eat them.

Dru smiled brightly and looked back at the ranger "thank you so much for the opportunity to do this, I won't let you down!" Dru seemed as happy as a kid at Christmas.

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

The pancham looked ready to make a break for it when Hypnos the Gengar spoke up "look kid this trainer just tried to help you and even told you that you could go to the wild if you wanted either take the food or go to the ranger." The pancham thought for a few seconds them slowly walked forward and took the berries and the pancake before sitting down to eat them.

Dru smiled brightly and looked back at the ranger "thank you so much for the opportunity to do this, I won't let you down!" Dru seemed as happy as a kid at Christmas.

Comfey tossed out one more flower before skeetering away to look for fresh flowers to adorn itself with.

Oricorio jumped off and flew over to accompany Comfey.

The ranger sighed and pulled herself ontop of the mudsdale.
"Alright kid.. just. Take good care of em. He'll probably behave a little better once he gets to know you." She said and and started rubbing down the mudsdale's neck and combing through its mane.

1432wqb.png
He was once a reigning gym leader, part of Sinnoh's Pokémon League. The hot-blooded kind of leader, but after Team Galactic, Sterling found himself to be quiet. More peaceful. It was a departure from who he was in his early twenties, but he has discovered being quiet has benefitted him because no one recognised him. Gym Leaders are often associated with overtness and overflowing ambition. The loudest in the crowd, the ones who garner the most attention for being recognised and praised across the regions. Everyone wants to know the Pokémon League of each region. Sterling of Canalave City's steel type badge was no exception.

But in Kanto, no one recognised him.

He hadn't showered for days. He had food stuck in his teeth. His clothes were in tatters.

He was unfamiliar with Kanto's ways, so different from Sinnoh. Kanto was young. He could feel it the first moment he stepped off the ferry in Vermilion Harbour. The land was young, the Gym Leaders were young, and the cities were young. It was new. And Saffron City was no exception.

It was the metropolis of Kanto but to other metropolis' around the world, Saffron City feels like it was only built within the last decade. But that's not why he came to here. Not to seek out the au courant, but to ask someone for a map of Kanto. He was terribly lost. Got turned around somewhere on the way from Vermilion City. But he needed a map so he could get to Cinnabar Island. But not showering for days and reeking of homelessness, he found it was difficult to get anybody to pay attention at all.

But he had to be very selective with the people he called for the attention of. It had to be someone who didn't recognise him as a retired Gym Leader, but someone who could point him in the right direction.

So Sterling stands in Saffron City behind a lamppost, his Riolu fitting behind it perfectly, but Empoleon and Onix sticking out. Empoleon too wide from all the poffins he's eaten and Onix too tall. But behind the lamppost, a lamppost near the battling zone, he watched the fights. Specifically, the unofficial Gym Leader battles. He noticed Sabrina, gym leader of psychic type and her home none other than the one he was standing in. Sabrina had an aura about her. A palatable sense of belonging and confidence. This was her home territory. Sterling could understand - he could battle anywhere around the world - but Canalave was home. Canalave was where he shined brightest. It was only natural Sabrina was revered in Saffron City.

Until then, he stayed behind his lamppost with his dry and cracking skin, dirt under his fingernails, and the masquerade of a homeless man, hoping to be left alone. Hoping no one would recognise him. But desperate for a map. Just a map! Where was Cinnabar Island?

Last edited:

Ranger Hannele
makotoimage-0009.jpg

Spr_7s_764.png

Comfey (f) lvl 15
Moves:
-vine whip
-floral healing
-grass knot
-aroma therapy
Spr_7s_750.png

Mudsdale (m) lvl 20
Moves:
-bulldoze
-earthquake
-mega kick
-high horsepower
Spr_7s_741.png

Oricorio (f) lvl 10
Moves:
-hidden power
-air slash
-revelation dance
-fly
Spr_5b_226.png

Mantine (m) lvl 15
Moves:
-surf
-confuse ray
-hydro pump
-water pulse

Comfey tossed out one more flower before skeetering away to look for fresh flowers to adorn itself with.

Oricorio jumped off and flew over to accompany Comfey.

The ranger sighed and pulled herself ontop of the mudsdale.
"Alright kid.. just. Take good care of em. He'll probably behave a little better once he gets to know you." She said and and started rubbing down the mudsdale's neck and combing through its mane.
Dru nodded and then said " I never got your name, mine is Dru and my Gengar is Hypnos."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back