• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A call of duty for all knights and mercenaries!

ErrantLight

Embodiment of Nope
So! I have for quite some time now been mulling over the premise of a scene set in the olden days of knights, maidens, kings and queens. Mostly due to the fact that I have had an abundance of modern scenes of late, and I'm feeling like changing things up. I haven't posted an interest check in a while, so apologies in advance if I leave anything of importance out of this!

First things first, then-- I should make it known from the get go that my work schedule is a teeny bit sporadic at current, and so I might not be able to dish out several replies a day, even though I'll do what I can to ensure the roleplay stays alive between us should we click!

As for post length and such formalities, I more often than not tend to match the output of my partners, but to tend to sit around the paragraph+ area myself. Enough words to provide a bit of detail, emotion if necessary, and to portray surroundings. Doesn't have to be a novel each post to keep the play going!

For the plot itself, I had in mind a pair of knights -- fighters, mercenaries, soldiers, what have you -- deployed on a battlefield together. Perhaps they're awaiting the next skirmish, the rattle of nerves or lack thereof in the face of such imminent danger, or they've just overcome one such and are taking some time to compose themselves, come to terms with that they're still alive? Even a scene where they're still in their village getting ready to set out would be of interest, and a good build up even for the aforementioned stuff.

I had in mind a male x female pairing initially, but I realize that I'm more than fine with any pairing in the end, be that male x male, female x female, and so forth.

Hit me up, and perhaps we'll be able to dream up our very own adventure together! I'm always happy to chat about and discuss the world we're inserting our characters into, even if that ends up being slightly different from the original plan. After all, what is the mind if not an endless fountain of creativity and ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back