• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Bunch of Godslayers Share an Apartment

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Hey guys, Gaius Danius Griinia here

Time for the reboot of my totally successful RP A Bunch of Godslayers Share an Apartment
In this RP you take the role of a human who successfully slew a divine being and usurped one or two of their divine powers
However whether by choice or because having superpowers doesn't always equal money. You currently have to share an apartment with others of your kind.
Gods in this RP are really just anything from many cultures that would probably cause mass destruction so even named Angels or Demons count

This RP will draw upon many different legends and mythologies to provide interesting encounters for the players
As GM, I will forgo making my own character in favor of portraying a variety of unique NPC's

JOIN NOW

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia I'm just curious and answering this question might help interested participants conceptualize their characters. What kind of stories do you plan for this roleplay? Is it mainly going to be a slice of life/drama kind of thing or are you planning for something of an action focus as well?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia I'm just curious and answering this question might help interested participants conceptualize their characters. What kind of stories do you plan for this roleplay? Is it mainly going to be a slice of life/drama kind of thing or are you planning for something of an action focus as well?
Both

I want there to be board game night sometimes and DEATH DEFYING BACKFLIPS INTO FIREBREATHING DEMONS THE NEXT

Action is great but character development needs to happen for the action to have any weight or enjoyability
Only by seeing the characters in a cozy environment do we better enjoy seeing them in the more dangerous life of stuff being blown up by laser raptors

Would be interested in this. A bit curious if the setting is going to be more modern fantasy, realistic, or something more low-tech. I think the character concept I’ve got might work either way though!

Would be interested in this. A bit curious if the setting is going to be more modern fantasy, realistic, or something more low-tech. I think the character concept I’ve got might work either way though!
Modern Fantasy but in the way that a good chunk of people you'll meet are secret wizards trying to maintain the fabric of reality because random beings from beyond the void attempt to make things real not good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back