• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Bucket Full Of Pairings... and A Lonely Pikachu.

Did you like my pairing ideas?...

• Yes!!!~ (All people who vote this are majestic BUTTER-Fleas.) XD :D :D :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. (All people who vote this are cruel heartless Bambi shooters.) :P XD

• Wait. what???... XD

• The Answer is Cheese.

• 1+2 = Pie.

• Total voters
Also, Pi (you're facing the wall. Are you piscine?), you made some misspellings. "Let it be none" did you mean Known? And "Jut don't particularly enjoy using them." Just.

Using you own rules against you. Huehuehuehue.

(hammer)(} :) )(axe)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not done vampire x werewolf in a whiiiile and I would be delighted to do it with you. :3 You seem like my spirit animal.

Phoenix Dixon]Who is going to be the other furry? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
Meow.

JoshMackMurph said:
Hmm..Alien x Human,BFF x BFF and Childhood Friends sounds cool.^^
Kk!!~ Should I create a PM for us to discuss it???... xD :D :D :D :3 "^W^

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]i has a problem with question 4.what exactly do you mean by follow the rules ?

[/QUOTE]
RPN has a certain set of rules and sometimes when doing pairings they tend to be... 'stretched'... "^W^

DuskerTem said:
I have not done vampire x werewolf in a whiiiile and I would be delighted to do it with you. :3 You seem like my spirit animal.
xD Sure!!~ Would you like me to create a thread for it???.... :D :D :D :3 "^W^

[QUOTE="The Rookie]I too will partake in this "Paring".

[/QUOTE]
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back