• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Bucket Full Of Pairings... and A Lonely Pikachu.

Did you like my pairing ideas?...

• Yes!!!~ (All people who vote this are majestic BUTTER-Fleas.) XD :D :D :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. (All people who vote this are cruel heartless Bambi shooters.) :P XD

• Wait. what???... XD

• The Answer is Cheese.

• 1+2 = Pie.

• Total voters

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
G'Day Mate!~

If you didn't guess by the cheesy stereotype phrase I'm an Aussie
(Australian for you sophisticated people. ('OoO'))

I know this sometimes make time-zone differences difficult as it seems my species is fairly low in population on here. T^T
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SATISFY YOU!!!~ (Master. (*^*))

Ok, Lets get down to it already, I'm not one for
ULTRA-LONG posts so I'll keep this short, sweet and simple. (B')

So Ladies, gentlemen and
you, whatever you are in the corner over there. without further delay please take a seat so I may begin. ( Please hold all applause to the end #Sarcasm ) ( ;) ) (...or is it? (} :) ))

Before we get into the juicy stuff (I know you just had a dirty thought, don't try to hide it. (>u>))

I have some VERY basic rules:

1. Please TRY/ATTEMPT to use decent grammar. now I know I'm not one to talk as this has, and still is something that I struggle with... So I'm gonna have to ask you to be a little lenient on me, I'm trying me hardest and do strive to get better, that said I'm still gifted with a wide vocabulary and am an avid reader despite my age so don't get lazy Kids!~ (Says the 14 yr old.)

I won't stop you from using swear words nor am I uncomfortable with it but let it be none that they will be a rare occurrence from me as I jut don't particularly enjoy using them. (':3)

I have a tendency of only playing character from the ages of 0-19 because I find it difficult to use a character too much older than me... [insert awkward laugh here.]

PLEASE!~ Follow the site rules? They're there for a reason. (:3)

5. I have ZERO problem with RP-ing via PM or Thread, so it's really up to you. ( :P )

6. I'm an extremely active poster, I'm not saying you have to be as quick as me but if your going to be gone for a while please tell me, Also!~ (Yes. there's something more. "^W^) I really don't mind how long posts are as long as your giving me AT LEAST 2 sentences. :D

OK!!!!! Now that we're (Mostly, because I know not everyone enjoys reading through a list of pairings just to spot a singular one you want to do... xD *Cough* me *Cough*) done with the boring stuff, Onto the pairings!! >W< -Nya!~... xD :D :D :D

(( -Bold means I would prefer to play that character but the final verdict can be discussed. xD

- * means it's a preferred pairing.))

Pairings:

Royalty/Noble x Servant (e.g. Maid, Butler Etc...)/Peasant (E.g. Tavern Girl?... Normal Citizen?...) (MxF)*

Furry x Furry (FxF, MxM, MxF allowed.)

Furry x Human (FxF, MxM, MxF allowed.)

Teacher x Student (MxF, FxF, MxM allowed.)*

Author x Fan*

Idol/Singing/Actor x Manager/Director/Fan*

Waiter/Waitress x Regular Customer*

Alien x Human*

Vampire x Werewolf

Butler x Maid

Demon x Angel

Ghost x Human*

Assassin X Target

BFF x BFF (FxF, MxM, MxF allowed.)

Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy*

'The Popular Kid' x 'The Nerd/Geek/Outcast*

Childhood friend x Childhood friend*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Rookie]I have no idea what a paring is... ( O.o )

[/QUOTE]
xD A pairing is like a ship role-play, you can have a romance or not but pretty much it's choosing two characters, one each and RP-ing as normal.

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD A pairing is like a ship role-play, you can have a romance or not but pretty much it's choosing two characters, one each and RP-ing as normal.
Oh.. ok Well I might join. Idk though.

[QUOTE="Sebastian Gump]Ill join

[/QUOTE]
Kk!!~ Just choose a pairing then. xD :D :D :D

[QUOTE="The Rookie]Oh.. ok Well I might join. Idk though.

[/QUOTE]
K!~

TheHappyPikachu said:
G'Day Mate!~

If you didn't guess by the cheesy stereotype phrase I'm an Aussie
(Australian for you sophisticated people. ('OoO'))

I know this sometimes make time-zone differences difficult as it seems my species is fairly low in population on here. T^T
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SATISFY YOU!!!~ (Master. (*^*))

Ok, Lets get down to it already, I'm not one for
ULTRA-LONG posts so I'll keep this short, sweet and simple. (B')

So Ladies, gentlemen and
you, whatever you are in the corner over there. without further delay please take a seat so I may begin. ( Please hold all applause to the end #Sarcasm ) ( ;) ) (...or is it? (} :) ))

Before we get into the juicy stuff (I know you just had a dirty thought, don't try to hide it. (>u>))

I have some VERY basic rules:

1. Please TRY/ATTEMPT to use decent grammar. now I know I'm not one to talk as this has, and still is something that I struggle with... So I'm gonna have to ask you to be a little lenient on me, I'm trying me hardest and do strive to get better, that said I'm still gifted with a wide vocabulary and am an avid reader despite my age so don't get lazy Kids!~ (Says the 14 yr old.)

I won't stop you from using swear words nor am I uncomfortable with it but let it be none that they will be a rare occurrence from me as I jut don't particularly enjoy using them. (':3)

I have a tendency of only playing character from the ages of 0-19 because I find it difficult to use a character too much older than me... [insert awkward laugh here.]

PLEASE!~ Follow the site rules? They're there for a reason. (:3)

5. I have ZERO problem with RP-ing via PM or Thread, so it's really up to you. ( :P )

6. I'm an extremely active poster, I'm not saying you have to be as quick as me but if your going to be gone for a while please tell me, Also!~ (Yes. there's something more. "^W^) I really don't mind how long posts are as long as your giving me AT LEAST 2 sentences. :D

OK!!!!! Now that we're (Mostly, because I know not everyone enjoys reading through a list of pairings just to spot a singular one you want to do... xD *Cough* me *Cough*) done with the boring stuff, Onto the pairings!! >W< -Nya!~... xD :D :D :D

(( -Bold means I would prefer to play that character but the final verdict can be discussed. xD

- * means it's a preferred pairing.))

Pairings:

Royalty/Noble x Servant (e.g. Maid, Butler Etc...)/Peasant (E.g. Tavern Girl?... Normal Citizen?...) (MxF)*

Furry x Furry (FxF, MxM, MxF allowed.)

Furry x Human (FxF, MxM, MxF allowed.)

Teacher x Student (MxF, FxF, MxM allowed.)*

Author x Fan*

Idol/Singing/Actor x Manager/Director/Fan*

Waiter/Waitress x Regular Customer*

Alien x Human*

Vampire x Werewolf

Butler x Maid

Demon x Angel

Ghost x Human*

Assassin X Target

BFF x BFF (FxF, MxM, MxF allowed.)

Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy*

'The Popular Kid' x 'The Nerd/Geek/Outcast*

Childhood friend x Childhood friend*
Pikachu, you seemed to have read my mind. "I know you have a dirty mind, don't hide it." I instantly thought of something "juicy" when you mentioned it.

Verdas said:
Pikachu, you seemed to have read my mind. "I know you have a dirty mind, don't hide it." I instantly thought of something "juicy" when you mentioned it.
(OuO)

NightCasterZ said:
So who's gonna be my good girl?
xD you do understand how pairings work.. right? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back