• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a bts rp search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
welcome to my bts thread! with bts' re-emergence dropping their single butter and my hopeless romantic creative heart, I would love nothing more than a good rp with a delicious plot. I need to indulge in it alright ;-;

some essentials:
•Please be 18+. I won’t budge on that!
•Replies that move the rp along are super important. Don't leave it hanging.
•Doubling! I'll play one of the boys for you, and I hope for similar in return.
•I'll give 100% effort to your side of the rp. I ask for similar. Just makes the rp sweeter~!

Some particular keywords that can be added to the rp for spice:
romance, angst, horror, psychological horror, love triangle, platonic exploration, fluff, character growth, enemies to lovers, sci-fi, slow burn

I have quite a few plot ideas that I would love to share! I do prefer AU's moreso than anything else.

I'm looking for someone to write as Seokjin for me. In return, I'll gladly write as any of the other 6!

hope to hear from you soon!​

welcome to my bts thread! with bts' re-emergence dropping their single butter and my hopeless romantic creative heart, I would love nothing more than a good rp with a delicious plot. I need to indulge in it alright ;-;

some essentials:
•I'll give 100% effort to your side of the rp. I ask for similar. Just makes the rp sweeter~!

romance, angst, horror, psychological horror, love triangle, platonic exploration, fluff, character growth, enemies to lovers, sci-fi, slow burn

I have quite a few plot ideas that I would love to share! I do prefer AU's moreso than anything else.

I'm looking for someone to write as Seokjin for me. In return, I'll gladly write as any of the other 6!

hope to hear from you soo​

some essentials:

hope to hear from you soon!​
Hi I’m interested in rp with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back