• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♔a bored prince and his gardener☼ [closed]

bonesbo

certified corrupt circus creature
hello i am tired but ive really been wanting some cute gay fluff and i saw this prompt on tumblr of a bored prince who keeps rejecting marriage proposals because he’s in love with the gardener. and the gardener is oh so in love with the prince and he leave flowers for him on his windowsill every day. (m/m obvi)
- also willing to do f/f but i am not the best at writing female characters
- also also heck yeah anything androgynous or enby or anything between with /m yeck yeah

thats the prompt. uh but i do have standards for my and partners writing so ill quickly hash it out.

• im 19, prefer partner to be around same age
  • i will request writing sample
  • i do talk a lot in ooc
  • please contribute to plot
  • i like doing Character sheets
  • no weak characters (mary sue/gary stu. spineless/mousy/meek mains)
  • be able to do more than one main, i get bored easily
  • hearty content. i write about 3-9 paragraphs on average.
  • i love to world and lore build.
  • decent grammar/spelling. i dont really care tho tbh.
  • depending on length of posts but i can reply up to like 2x a day to between 3 days
  • i hate ghosting. please tell me when something up or if youre done.
  • uh but if i dont like your writing style or think we’re compatible, i will tell you/not pursue the rp.

i hope i dont sound like a harsh bottch. im tired and also apathetic. but i really want something cute and light because all my current 1x1 partners are ghosting me.
i do like to do Some coding but not right now on my phone.

also did i mention that this is supposed to be Gay? yes please. i welcome my LGBTQ characters

Last edited:
hey if u are interested in doing this rp, please leave comment and/or PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back