• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Bloody Crown CS

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[Place picture here]
Name:
Sexuality:
Character Role:
Powers (if applicable):
Who do you side with? (Alice, The Queen, The White Lady, or are you on your own?):
Where do you live?(Optional):
Personality:
Brief Bio:

You can add whatever else you'd like to the sheet.​

Name:
Esslie Ether
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Character Role:
The Red Queen
Powers:
She holds magic, but no one knows what she's capable of doing
Who do you side with?:
Herself
Where do you live?:
Her castle
Personality:
Esslie was once a kind girl, but something corrupted her. At first she was just rude to people, but then it turned malicious. She became cruel and heartless to those around her. She sometimes feigns kindness in a mockery of who she used to be.
Brief Bio:
Esslie was born to a noble house that followed the Queen. She grew up with proper training to one day lead her house. But she killed the Queen and later attacked the White Queen. She took the throne and declared herself queen. No one dared defy her.
She grew up and had a child. A beautiful daughter named Atherra. She would become a beautiful princess worthy of taking her place as Queen one day. But when Atherra was only one year old she was stolen in the night. Her Cards couldn't find her or her thief. She left it in the past and every year - on the day Atherra was taken - she would mourn the loss of her daughter.
Other:
No one other than her Jabberwocky has seen her face
Rumor spread that she is blind or ugly and that's why she hides away
Her Jabberwocky is her most treasured confidant​

Last edited:
Name:
Mally
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Character Role:
Dormouse
Height:
3'
Powers:
She can shapeshift into a mouse.
Who do you side with?:
Herself, but she could be easily swayed
Where do you live?:
Wherever she can find shelter
Personality:
Mally is very sweet and curious. She has a decent amount of energy and is happy to use it whenever she can. She does have those instincts that tell her to fight and she gets very defensive.
Backstory:
Mally never really knew her family. She just knew wonderland. And how cruel it could be to someone as small as her. She found a group of mice and learned how to survive with them. When she got older she started mimicking human behaviors so that she could fit in with them as well. She was never good at it, but she managed. She never had a real home, so she just wandered from place to place for shelter.​

Last edited:
d8s8vlx-7095b9fe-4b1a-4d6b-b83d-c78845c28605.jpg

Name: Chesh R. Katt
Age: "Well, I wouldn't say I'm old, but I'm not exactly young, either. So I am my own age"
Sexuality: "I like what I like, maybe it's him, maybe it's her, or maybe it's neither or even both"
Character Role: Cheshire Cat
Powers (if applicable): Invisibility "As you can see, I'm not exactly 'all there' today"
Levitation/flying
Shapeshifting into his feline form

Who do you side with?: "Why take a side when I can take a seat and watch~? Perhaps I can be persuaded, but, that'll depend on my curiosity~"
Where do you live?(Optional): "I live wherever I am"
Personality: If the cat stays off my keyboard long enough, perhaps I can tell you about him rather than letting him talk himself in circles... You see, Chesh is a bit... odd. He tends to talk a lot in riddles, and very rarely does he actually make much sense, unless you can somehow read between the lines. He can actually be quite helpful, provided you garner his attention. However, in true feline fashion his help can be fickle. Much like his own physical form, he usually doesn't seem all there...
Brief Bio: "Oh, you want it brief? I was born, I lived a little, and now I'm here!"

29654c3876b3bbbbba4f4b2eebd4162d.jpg

Name: Alicia
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Character Role: Alice

Powers:
-White Magic: Can Cure Illnesses and Heal Wounds
-Pyro-Magic: Can Manipulate Fire

Who do you side with?: Herself of course

Where do you live?:
A Cottage In The Woods

Personality:
Alicia may be anti-social, but once you get to know here, she can be a very kind and caring person. She also enjoys solitude, finding the peace to be rather addicting. However, she is not without insecurities. Underneath the kind and bubbly exterior, lies self-doubt and a lack of confidence.

Brief Bio:
Alicia wasn't always an anti-social recluse, but only retreated to the confines of the woods once she took note of the Queen's eroding sanity after the princess had disappeared. Most of her days are spent in peace and in solitude with the occasional helping travelers who are passing through.

Other:
-She had a one night stand with a passing traveler, resulting in an unplanned pregnancy
-Expecting a Baby Girl, but unsure what to name her
-Having some serious doubts about being a Mother
-Loves wearing dresses (especially floral ones) since finding out that she's expecting
39-week-belly.jpgpregnant-belly-orange-dress.jpg39-weeks-belly-2.jpgromantic-pregnant.jpg39-weeks-pregnant-belly.jpg

Last edited:
[class=bo] width: 80%; margin: auto; text-align: center; [/class] [class=hide] display: none; [/class] [class=he] font-size: 40px; line-height: 80%; [/class]
[div class=bo]
full

This face and vibe, but she more often wears dresses out and puts her hair up.

[div class=he]Dulcea Perreault[/div]
Age: “My, what a rude question! But if you must know, I am forever eighteen. Those that tell you otherwise are speaking complete and utter rubbish.” [div class=hide](28)[/div]
Gender: “I am a lady and so in this case, feel free to assume my gender.”
Sexuality: “I assume I am perfectly straight, but one does not truly know if one has never tried.”
Character Role: The Duchess

Powers: Ability to turn people into pigs

Sides with: The Queen, begrudgingly.
“Why begrudgingly, you ask? I do not much like her person. She is quite, how does one say it, creepily unsettling? I mean, why would any person cover their face and hole up in their castle all day long if there was not something unnatural about them? Now, you may ask why I follow the Queen if I find her distasteful, and the reason is simply because she reigns over wonderland. Who can a noble side with if not the ruler? Unless one wants to lose their title, of course.”

Lives: Undecided

Personality: Haughty and uppity on the outside, still haughty on the inside but with a slightly more righteous heart. Not a bad person, if you term “bad person” loosely. Has an over-the-top way of speaking to imitate the upbringing she believes should have had, but reverts back to her trash talking ways during her violent fits of temper.

Brief Bio: “Oh, my childhood? It is, as you know, the classic story of when one is born into nobility. There is nothing particularly outstanding about it, so there is really no need to look into it too hard.”
Duchess grew up with servants that never properly listened to orders and parents that hardly ever appeared and as a result of that, gained a loud voice and the skill of making great stew.

Extra: She adores pigs and believes they’re the cutest creatures to ever step into wonderland.
Dulcea is used to food with quite a lot of pepper, due to her family’s incompetent cook.
[/div]

Last edited:
2F746841-6520-4462-9F26-42AB6CE294F7.jpeg
Name: Beldam
Sexuality: Isn't interested
Character Role:
Spider

Powers (if applicable):
Lie Detection:
The user can sense when they are lied to by various means
Teleportation
Accelerated Intelligence
Flight:
can't actually fly more like hovering over the group
Who do you side?:
The white lady, Alice depending on her mood
Where do you live?(Optional): In the deepest darkest parts of Tulgey woods
Personality: Unpredictable and unsettling, the Beldam is frightening in a way in which she knows exactly what type of person you are just by looking into your eyes. Yet despite the truthfully, truthful rumors the Beldam isn't all bad in fact she will help anyone that asks for her aid from the white lady all the way to the red queen herself. But this, of course, isn't a green light to consider her a friend. She is observant so much so that to her you are a new toy and she is awaiting your next move in the game. There is a reason the Beldam has been alive for so long and it's not because she protects herself first.

Brief Bio: The Beldam isn't well loved and throughout wonderlands history, she has been known as a witch earning her the name ”Beldam”
Most know her because of her knowledge and magic which she has helped many with but as she always has said, ” All magic comes with a price.”
Other than these facts not much is known about her. Adding to the Beldam’s creepiness is her lack of a solid identity. All anyone knows for sure is that she's super old.

Extra: * The Beldam rakes her deals with the citizens of wonderland seriously she will never break hers and she expects those who seek her to do the same
* Has four arms

Last edited:
[Image WIP]
Name: Aldin Hayfield
Sexuality: Pansexual
Character Role: March Hare
Powers:
  • Hot tea conjuration -
  • Rabbit transformation
Who do you side with?: Alice

Personality:
Although pleasant in conversation, there are some signs Aldin has cracked mentally. This may be noticeable when he repeats or skips syllables when saying a word. He loses track of the time easily, requiring him to constantly consult his pocket watch. He takes the most comfort in food and drink. To him, it’s always tea time, so he constantly carries a teapot and cups. He doesn’t pay his appearance much mind, neglecting to keep the buttons on his clothing matched, or to pick the straw from his unkempt hair. He harbors no murderous intent, despite the madness and carnage in Wonderland.

Brief Bio:
Aldin is a lifelong resident of Wonderland and friend of the Mad Hatter. The sights of the Red Queen’s atrocities have driven him mad, making him recede to a sort of world in which it’s always tea time. He currently resides in the Mad Hatter’s home, occupying the kitchen and seldom leaving it.

Last edited:
[CS WIP]

unknown-1.png

Name:

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Role: The White Rabbit

Powers (if applicable):

Who do you side with?: Secretly sides with the Red Queen.

Where do you live?(Optional):

Personality:

Brief Bio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back